Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

is this true? all i heard is that everytime fools are chasing him and he's driving 80 mph down 6th street trying to get to the freeway, or the time right after that that fools chased him all the way back to SJ and the only way he escaped was he drove on to an off ramp the wrong way on the freeway!

thats funny though. around here if youre out dissing somebodies shit and you get run up on by that person or their homies then thats a gift because you get to chunk em right away. otherwise you just shook, and fools know you just a pussy, and thats what every one says from here to sj to la to ny, and thats been like that for atleast 9 years, but round here that be the ordinary

so nobody knows?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
everyone tries to be so legit, but never heard of too short until after he got his grill fixed.

hah please.. i remember getting this Raw%2C_Uncut%2C_and_X-Rated.jpg at the flea market in 1987 when i was a kid.. i used to hide born to mack in my sock drawer so it wouldn't get ganked by my mom. by the way, anyone remember the group "415" from oakland? they were on before oakland went 510 and were thought to be the bays NWA. snitches and bitches was the jam. look it up.

"ey bitch jump in the bucket!"

"the door wont open!"

"yo! tell that hoe to make like the muthfuckin duke boys and jump through the muthafuckin window!"

-d

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

wow they pulled up behind homie and homie jumped out. said whats up and smashed the window ? lolzzzz that day?wow or was the other day when homies saw the established pussyand the puss ran red lights?