Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

i swear to god, the last pages of this thread have been the most entertaining shit i have read all year. i dont get up no more right now, but im a proffesional spray painter that works with 2nd strike felons so im chill you feel me? Point being, watching the internet beef transpire was so ridiculously entertaining. Cake 87 US was always cool to me when i was egotrippin drunk and i heard bout tha fool beating two jocks bigger than him down, and has proper tat skills....not jockin but just showin respect. As far as the whole style thing, this is graffiti, you tryna fuck with some bitch shit like, "girl your outfit looks to much like hers" fuck that, get your ups.........

my bad, i shoulda shut up, but i dont got no internet and reading a weeks worth of shit was pure gold entertainment.

im give a fuck about the drama.........im out for my $$$$ wifey and maybe some kids.

to much info cause to much drank

EDIT

I really hope no one gets hurt over this shit. Just laugh it off, everyone. Chill. Like my 2nd strike felon painter boss tells me, aint nothing worth that. pussy beer weed money. chill the fuck out.