Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
aye suplex if someone disses you with a dead person's name, why is it wrong to diss that name back?

i dont get this comment

GEB was a close friend and crew mate of mine

she put it down for the crew for many years

her passing still affects me to this day

her name( GEB ) is tatted on me

so no matter how old the shit that punk did

all is not forgotten

you fools aint going to do shit!!!!!! half of u fucks run or get on the phine for back up when two guys run up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if two guys run up on one guy

you would think peeps be on that phone makin calls

what ever happened to one on one

o well good night

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

I was followed to work this morning by men in hooded sweatshirts, and my girlfriend was followed home from work.

Someone called up my boss today and asked, “did you know that you employ a pedophile?”

I’ve received death threats over the phone and I won’t reveal the context of those conversations for legal reasons.

My career as a social media consultant has been ruined due to bombarding of my social media profiles with misinformation and hateful comments

I have to somehow find money to move out of this apartment building because my girlfriend can’t come home at night and is staying in a hotel in fear.

There’s nothing I can do about this other than an issue an apology and reveal my “true intentions” of this camera. My camera was placed in my window to showcase the homeless people of San Francisco and to make fun of them. I like making fun of people who have mental illness, can’t hold a job and piss themselves on the street. My goal was to broadcast every day and night just to raise money for myself and show the world what a racist and ignorant human being that I am. I don’t give a crap about this city and am a yuppie blogger who feels that he’s too good for all of this. I’m sorry to San Francisco and this community for the harm I caused and I’m moving to a place filled with other yuppies so we can make fun of this disgusting neighborhoodknown as the Tenderloin. Glide, good luck with everything cause I’m not ever going to donate to your cause cause I don’t care and I’m embarrassed to have ever lived here.

Now that I have that out of the way, feel free to discuss things below in the chat room. You won’t see much of me anymore as I need to rethink my way of life after making so many enemies. AdamsBlock will continue but I won’t be a part of it in any way, shape or form. It’s someone else’s baby and you can hate on that person now. I want to send a huge thanks to 12oz Prophet for helping me realize how much of a douche I am.

if you have funk with someone and you see a piece of theres what are you going to do?

leave it? no! take your time and do a piece over there piece? no! it will just get capped by your beef

so why not cap it?????

Because, If your down to cap it then you should be ready to fight onsight.......period....StupidBitch got wheels on him, he's ran from me and even cried, and that's your new bombing partner!!!!! Just realize if your going to believe his stories, keep believing them when we finally meet!!!!! Nuff Said!

If you ever fucking post a photo of my work dissed again on this markass website, I'm gonna hollar at R and come see you, kid, believe me.

you woke up at like 8:30? to get on a markass website to complain about someone posting you dissed out ...damn your life sucks!!!

:lol:

Because, If your down to cap it then you should be ready to fight onsight.......period....StupidBitch got wheels on him, he's ran from me and even cried, and that's your new bombing partner!!!!! Just realize if your going to believe his stories, keep believing them when we finally meet!!!!! Nuff Said!

:lol: wow pussy u make up a lot of stories!!!!! u tell ur story u wkteller!!! lol u seen ur funk so many times and all u do is not want to fight......

If you ever fucking post a photo of my work dissed again on this markass website, I'm gonna hollar at R and come see you, kid, believe me.

your both from the northbay and your basically almost crew..:p

why are you on 12oz making threats

sad