Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

it takes no skill at all for toys like SB to cap skilled mother fuckers.. it's a whole other thing for toys to gain the skills and talent of those they cap. I'm not involved so it's whatever to me, just voicing my opinion about the matter like everyone else.. as far as SB dissin adek, that seems like a more legit beef cause adek is primarily a bomber himself, let them rock throwies over eachother back and forth, I'm entertained by it... but when SB and Shak for that matter cap dope pieces by far more talented writers, I just can't feel em on that.. like I said tho.. whatever, it's all part of the game and if they feel they got a legit enough beef with those they cap, then fuck it.

it takes no skill at all for toys like SB to cap skilled mother fuckers.. it's a whole other thing for toys to gain the skills and talent of those they cap. I'm not involved so it's whatever to me, just voicing my opinion about the matter like everyone else.. as far as SB dissin adek, that seems like a more legit beef cause adek is primarily a bomber himself, let them rock throwies over eachother back and forth, I'm entertained by it... but when SB and Shak for that matter cap dope pieces by far more talented writers, I just can't feel em on that.. like I said tho.. whatever, it's all part of the game and if they feel they got a legit enough beef with those they cap, then fuck it.

if you have funk with someone and you see a piece of theres what are you going to do?

leave it? no! take your time and do a piece over there piece? no! it will just get capped by your beef

so why not cap it?????