Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
haha AIS and HR hookin up...thats some of the toyest shit ive ever seen. now the toy new jacks from the east bay can do graff with the toy newjacks from AIS...fuck yall suckas, ais niggas got clocked numerous times by my mission district niggas!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

who from ais??..get out and stop getting all your info from 12oz

bitch you talk way to much..go bus hop or something.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

who from ais??..get out and stop getting all your info from 12oz

bitch you talk way to much..go bus hop or something.

hhaha look at you...jockin ass nigga. posting your weak ass east bay flicks in here like yall some kings...ais dont want it with no one they only punk kids smaller than them

hhaha look at you...jockin ass nigga. posting your weak ass east bay flicks in here like yall some kings...ais dont want it with no one they only punk kids smaller than them

who the nigga jockin on hr hahah...stop wit ur ais no one is ais in hr u dumb bitch..go talk shit bout them dont tell me why do i gotta give a fuck.. really stop talkin ur shiit..u really down? meet me up. frisco or the eastbay..and ill make sure i post the vid on you tube so erry nigga get to see how u get mashed on niggga..fuck your shit nigga. :lol: