Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

yo. before posting on this board. read the rules.

not even read the rules, think common sense.

you dont try and connect one writer to another writer. sometimes, people change there names because they dont want people to know the connection. but then dumbass's like you go and blow their covers (if they actually are the same person.)

ATTN EVERYONE.

stop doing this. stop saying "oh is this person that person?" and expecting an answer. and stop saying "oh hey where is this". or "oh yeah someone flick that shot at the corner of blank and blank.

have some fucking common sense.. fuck.

Im guessing TIMS and OPITIMIST is the same person? correct me if Im wrong or Im a dumbass, But just tell me if their the same!!!

i didn't know farm animals knew how to use computers...... tims is really timothy mcveigh who is really tom from myspace who is really the inventor of tom tom and did a collabo with tum tum on that caprice music song which husalah should have been on by the way

hells yeah us cows know how to use dem com-pu-terzz. Im sorry you cityslicker ima just tryina to get up on this thing called knowledge. sorry for the mis happ. ill uh pay youz a pig for mez stupidity.

PS i didnt know we had farms here in frisco..

no no no.. tim is really tim arnold... i mean tim the tool man taylor... optimist is some small dorky looking asain kid with a lisp... i swear.. i sell him goldenseal and echinacea on the regualr..

and by the way... i was wondering when someone was gonna hit up "phunk" by one of thier peices... hahah flick me!! flick me!!!!