Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

I almost want someone to shut this thread, ban hackifyerwack and end this gayity.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT I'M SO FUCKING SICK OF THIS. US ISN'T POSTING EVERY FILL THEY DO OR TAG THEY GO OVER BECAUSE THAT IS

GAY,

HELLA GAY.

INTERNET SHIT TALK IS ALSO GAY, this is like some fucking high school fag orgy.

IF YOUR FROM THE BAY U HAVE ROOM TO TALK BOUT THE CAKE'S BATTLE OTHERWISE SHUT THE FUCK UP LEARN YOUR HISTORY OF WHO THEY ARE. SECOND YOU GUYS ARE GIVING THESE GUYS BOTH RESPCT AND UPS BY KEEP ON SPEAKING THERE NAMES WHICH I'M SURE PUMPS HIM UP.U GUYS KEEP EGG'N HIM ON BY TALKIN WHAT MAN IS GONNA LET SOMEONE TALK SHIT AND NOT SAY ANYTHING. SO REMEMBER YOU KEEP TALKING BOUT U GONNA KEEP HEARING BOUT U MIGHT AS WELL SUCK HIS DICK YOU ALL JOCK HIM SO MUCH. IF YOU DIDN'T HIS NAME WOULDN'T BE IN YOUR MOUTH. ANYONE WANNA DISRESPECT MY WORD OR START TALKING SHIT WHEN I'M TRYING TO HAVE A SIMPLE CONVO, THEN TELL ME WHERE AND WHEN AND IF YOU DON'T YOUR A COWARD. ( I'M USING CAPS NOT TO YELL JUST CAUSE I'M LAZY)

wow, the best thread on this site is now shit... post some pics!!!

post some of this battle pics, post any graff flicks from SF! just everyone shut up already!

if my old ass is goin paintin now then I KNOW all you fools can get off your asses and go too.

someone save this thread....

i think this woulda been alot more interesting if the beef wasnt takin to the net by 1 or 2 of hr's bigheadded writers

not that im saying hr dont get down, but the whole thing shoulda stayed outside tha computer screen