Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

in that flick phunk posted, give it up to Pleaser YA for goin over me, I got respect for YA. Its cool though, G8R had me and Ether on paint that night. That shit was fun.

shut up you toy, the real bay area Cake fucked you up in bombing, go have your fun your a fucking toy, dare you to box Cake in person. and yeah fool, i gotta lady, i got bills to pay im not here. I swear Ciever beat your ass if you told him bout the bitch shit you pulled on the net..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

lol

you already know about 87 and his fighting status....

he knows where to find me....id feel bad beating his ass after all that "TAGBANGING IS GAY" shit

he's the 1 who should be havin the problem wit me anyway....who r you??

his bitch?? ay ask him y he never hits the eastbay???

check it fool,

tag banging is gay. probably why you trynna be a tag banger on the net, cause you cant admit you like it in the ass.

me and my homies pieced in the east bay. our shit ran for a year.

my boy who 87 tatted up hella proper was tellin me he beat the fuck outta two jocks at a bar that tried to fuck with him. my boy dont lie.

are you done little toy? is it your bedtime yet? you ready to handle beef one on one with the real Cake?

your young, i hope you wise up, cause the steez your pullin gonna get you beat down once you get off the net at your moms house.

go find God youngster. itll do you good.

if you tell me what they call you i garantee you wont run!!!

87 tats in oakland im always there.....tell 87 to handle his own shit

busting a piece at the oakland tracks and your braggin on how you painted the eastbay?? is funny as fuck!!!!!!!

10 year

on mamas anyone who knows me would tell you id beat the living day lights out of you easily........post a flick and shut up!!!

why ya'll kep bringing my nigga ceiv into this, and no ceiv wouldn't wouldn't get mad bout what illhackuifyourwack is doing ceiv thrives on beef he loves beef. And loves to fight i used to bomb boost and box niggas wit ceaver all the time i used to be 640 til he went to jail. 10years drunk don't know what the fuck he's talkin bout.

i dont even live in the bay no more. i give a fuck fool. your a half ass wanna be banger with a mediocre at best piecing style starting a shit storm cause a cat puts in work with the same name as you. you only started getting up in the 415 after you found out there was another Cake, its not like you were both sides the bridge your whole career. I wasnt braggin fool, we did a production at 66th and the shit ran for a year, i was suprised cause it was off but it ran, i did mostly freights and freeways in another county, but i got hit with a felony and was looking at real time and chose to make ends and get job skills. you wanna beat my ass, well funny thing is i gotta remedy for fools that wanna beat my ass. i give a fuck dude, i grew up over seas in a ghetto ass innercity. fuck your attitude, your a bitch with a soft name and not enough fillins to back it up. if you was real OG Oakland, you wouldnt a played your self out like a bitch. besides that, i burn your ass in style. you look like a bite from my boy.

Thug Vandal you see what im sayin. but what im not seein is why this cat wanta hate on a cat that bombs and and can throw down and throws thats that dont fuck with his end of the bay. it makes no sense.....cake hr is no Ceiver you feel me? so why he wanna start a buncha shit with a buncha bombers and make threats over no reason.

anyway.

fuck the net.

im goin painting.

cake hr played himself, i said to much allready.

stay outta jail.

frisco may be small but its alot bigger than just mission st..haha...and it takes alot more than getting up on it for 2 weeks to earn some respect in this city

for real though....There is something very funny about someone who acts tough over the internet and writes the word "Cake" everywhere..no??? maybe that just the irony of it all....

anyway the only reason i replied to this shit is cause 87 been cool to me and i got a ton a respect for 640, cause one my mentors got down with them in 99, US was a huge influence in me tagging the fuck out of shit from 92 on and i work with real bangers who really hurt people and that shit sucks. we dont need banging in writing, boxing is called for at times, but if its about names, style or fame? only the streets will run with the real truth. keep it chill yo! you can get shot over bullshit anyday. keep writing for writers, on the streets, in the face and off the net.

anyway the only reason i replied to this shit is cause 87 been cool to me and i got a ton a respect for 640, cause one my mentors got down with them in 99, US was a huge influence in me tagging the fuck out of shit from 92 on and i work with real bangers who really hurt people and that shit sucks. we dont need banging in writing, boxing is called for at times, but if its about names, style or fame? only the streets will run with the real truth. keep it chill yo! you can get shot over bullshit anyday. keep writing for writers, on the streets, in the face and off the net.

dude shut up!!!

fuck US fuck you fuck your MOMS

go fuck yourdog

IMG_2301.jpg

bump this shit right here

that was a fun night

catchin mad rodney king shots

saw lamar bst riding on top (literally) of a 14 with a 40 in hand

and watchin jor paint the bart line (still runnin)

word up to my man rodney

and all the other soldiers