Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

all of you are numb nuts... the point of graffiti is to be seen... and i think pretty much anyone that drives by that will notice it... so on that real shit its accually way fucking tighter than all you little children who paint under bridges and in abandoned buildings and shit all day and think your real talk... get a life

sak rida.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
all of you are numb nuts... the point of graffiti is to be seen... and i think pretty much anyone that drives by that will notice it... so on that real shit its accually way fucking tighter than all you little children who paint under bridges and in abandoned buildings and shit all day and think your real talk... get a life

so GAP is the most up. they has the most bill boards. :lol: :lol: :lol: lame

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

phony shit.

"Last week Barry, Josh, came to Detroit (along with robot building schmuck Kevin) to be included in the opening of the Museum of Contemporary Arts Detroit, (aka: the MOCAD) an old brick warehouse in the heart of Detroit, converted into a modern art gallery by some VERY passionite folks. Ariving on Monday and begining to work on Tuesday, Josh and Barrry began an AMAZE throw up on the front of the building finishing it in one windy cold day. On Wensenday Kevin put up his robot, hanging from the top of the old warehouse, and the crew did the side of the building up in a Josh One A-OK 2007 piece. Locals were amazed at the graffiti; an old lady with a walker walking commented, "Oh, this is going to be nice." Buses stoped and asked what it said; "AMAZE!" of course... On the outside walls of any other gallery in any other city, the giant graffiti would look out of place, however, on the decapitated dirty streets of Detroit, it fit beautifully in. Detroit is so thankful and honored for Barry to come to town.

-Christian Sienkiewicz"

phony shit.

"Last week Barry, Josh, came to Detroit (along with robot building schmuck Kevin) to be included in the opening of the Museum of Contemporary Arts Detroit, (aka: the MOCAD) an old brick warehouse in the heart of Detroit, converted into a modern art gallery by some VERY passionite folks. Ariving on Monday and begining to work on Tuesday, Josh and Barrry began an AMAZE throw up on the front of the building finishing it in one windy cold day. On Wensenday Kevin put up his robot, hanging from the top of the old warehouse, and the crew did the side of the building up in a Josh One A-OK 2007 piece. Locals were amazed at the graffiti; an old lady with a walker walking commented, "Oh, this is going to be nice." Buses stoped and asked what it said; "AMAZE!" of course... On the outside walls of any other gallery in any other city, the giant graffiti would look out of place, however, on the decapitated dirty streets of Detroit, it fit beautifully in. Detroit is so thankful and honored for Barry to come to town.

-Christian Sienkiewicz"

SO FUCKING GAY. if they did this illegally next door it would get buffed and the city would hate them. but because its on a gallery the city of detroit loves them?

it's also funny where amaze and twist sit now... its like what grey says about legal graffiti- they don't get respect from real writers OR the art community. whats sad is these guys are so big time and have so many resources they should be able to do shit like this illegally, but dont. what ever happened to good old fashioned graffiti? the illegal kind?

SO FUCKING GAY. if they did this illegally next door it would get buffed and the city would hate them. but because its on a gallery the city of detroit loves them?

it's also funny where amaze and twist sit now... its like what grey says about legal graffiti- they don't get respect from real writers OR the art community. whats sad is these guys are so big time and have so many resources they should be able to do shit like this illegally, but dont. what ever happened to good old fashioned graffiti? the illegal kind?

at what point do you let someone off the hook? i mean come on, Amaze and Twist did put in work globally and do still put in work illegally. you think they got to where they are because they were nobodies? they now are cashing in on their street credit while still staying on the street grind to keep their credit limits high. you think you can keep up the intensity they put out 5-10 years ago forever? and ESPECIALLY in todays day in age around SF? you guys are disillusioned. i give you all 10 years (if you still even give a fuck about graff then) when you have kids, house/car payments and a wife that nags you to take care of it all. i would love to see any of you "keep it real" under such circumstances. just a thought.

dagmaronasis3esq.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

hell yeah Pezoe -no hell yeahs for the drysnitchin bushoppers who will be done with graff in 2 years....bumps for lifers doin their thing (who I suspect like Art, too...and maybe even think about the meaning of yo lyfe from time to time). You dont have to give a shit about "Art" but remember, no one but Putz gives a shit about your mess.

at what point do you let someone off the hook? i mean come on, Amaze and Twist did put in work globally and do still put in work illegally. you think they got to where they are because they were nobodies? they now are cashing in on their street credit while still staying on the street grind to keep their credit limits high. you think you can keep up the intensity they put out 5-10 years ago forever? and ESPECIALLY in todays day in age around SF? you guys are disillusioned. i give you all 10 years (if you still even give a fuck about graff then) when you have kids, house/car payments and a wife that nags you to take care of it all. i would love to see any of you "keep it real" under such circumstances. just a thought.

dagmaronasis3esq.

kick back bro. amaze is sick i never said he was not. Amaze was great when it was on the street illegal like all graffiti. not being play'd out in a gallery. artyfartyyyyyy