Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

zeak gets up way more than you . but if it personal i can understand the beef but if its jealosy over one letter its gay . but keep the beef alive .just remeber it matters most who gets up not who types shit online the best respect to both of you.

zeak gets up way more than you . but if it personal i can understand the beef but if its jealosy over one letter its gay . but keep the beef alive .just remeber it matters most who gets up not who types shit online the best respect to both of you.

i dontlike this internet shit but just to clear shit up...that nigga started all the funk...im not even living in frisco anymore so its a one sided battle right now, best believe if i was in the city id be out hittin those streets....and he aint even seeing my shit outside of frisco so im not really trippin...if you gotta holler drop me a PM

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

zeak is weak first of all. his graff is shitty. second of all he only bombs the city , no where outside of it. i give him that he bombs frisco hard, but fuck , break out of your little bubble. the graff scene is much bigger than frisco. and starting beef is just ignorant, especially when it is over using the same letter out of an alphabet that only provides 26 options. i guess he just likes having alot of haters.