Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest -MOE LESTER-

lets just settle this once and for all

hyper pigs- doper style, more ups throughout california and west coast

hyper sf- more bombin in SF, but no street cred dont get that twisted

ST= fucking toys that should shut their mouths and should never be brought up in this thread again

end of story

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by COUGAR+Feb 21 2006, 10:44 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (COUGAR - Feb 21 2006, 10:44 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-wood wood@Feb 21 2006, 05:16 AM

style wise, yes. sf hyper has street cred

SURE ABOUT THAT?

[/b]

yea my man cougar knows whats up. i cant even count the number of times them TL boys ran through hypers shit. no street cred whatsoever. little nigga shoulda taken some tai kwon do classes the number of times he was getting checked

but yea this is the SF thread and hyper does get to business on those rooftops, but alotta cats will never feel his shit

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-@Feb 21 2006, 10:43 AM

lets just settle this once and for all

hyper pigs- doper style, more ups throughout california and west coast

hyper sf- more bombin in SF, but no street cred dont get that twisted

ST= fucking toys that should shut their mouths and should never be brought up in this thread again

end of story

i think that's a fair statement when it comes to names hyper pigs takes the crown and cuba icp, without a doubt, shits all over the super toy crew. end of debate

Originally posted by rare_breed+Feb 21 2006, 12:43 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rare_breed - Feb 21 2006, 12:43 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-its real@Feb 21 2006, 12:40 AM

No one i know was ever that toy. fuck cubast, laik, and who ever that other guy was.

vinski? bacon? feel free to ad more

[/b]

this is my last word on this.

A. Those cats are not crossing kids out for no reason

B. They're not on here acting the fool, acting tuff. Blacmangonrobbin= wigger. :clown2:

C. those Stupid Toys are on myspace showing off there graffiti to their little girlfriends, who inturn post pictues of them. (chumps).

D. Bacon and vinski= original names. Not takin from someone who helped SF graffiti grow to what it is today.

So No, i have never in my years of this shit known anyone with as less style and big heads as these Sucker Toys. :gaga:

Learn your history. :love2:

Pigs Hyper is dope and so is the native, different styles,but he is the native. If they care then they should do something about it.

dope flicks superfiend

Originally posted by its real+Feb 21 2006, 05:26 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (its real - Feb 21 2006, 05:26 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by rare_breed@Feb 21 2006, 12:43 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-its real@Feb 21 2006, 12:40 AM

No one i know was ever that toy. fuck cubast, laik, and who ever that other guy was.

vinski? bacon? feel free to ad more

this is my last word on this.

A. Those cats are not crossing kids out for no reason

B. They're not on here acting the fool, acting tuff. Blacmangonrobbin= wigger. :clown2:

C. those Stupid Toys are on myspace showing off there graffiti to their little girlfriends, who inturn post pictues of them. (chumps).

D. Bacon and vinski= original names. Not takin from someone who helped SF graffiti grow to what it is today.

So No, i have never in my years of this shit known anyone with as less style and big heads as these Sucker Toys. :gaga:

Learn your history. :love2:

Pigs Hyper is dope and so is the native, different styles,but he is the native. If they care then they should do something about it.

dope flicks superfiend

[/b]

haha i didnt know all that.

but the vinski bacon remark was comparison to styles. not the way they carry theirselves.

all im saying is toys will be toys like we all was at one point.

but people are crying about it like the are angry citizins or the vandal squad.

anyways. done.

Originally posted by Valtrex_1.jpg+Feb 21 2006, 02:14 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Valtrex_1.jpg - Feb 21 2006, 02:14 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-rare_breed@Feb 21 2006, 12:27 AM

why you guys cryin about these ST cats?? all their doin is gettin up all over the city. you faggots act like you was never toy before. give em some time ,shit. let their nuts breath. i feelin them. just not there style though. but im sure they will get better.

you sound like an idiot.

you like toys, so you are a rare breed.

[/b]

aww fuck you got me there bro. :haha: