Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

to cuba laik prints krook and all the other kids in the Super Toy crew

no one respects what you're doing and no one ever will if you wanna waste paint on walls do it privately. i'm just sick of seeing your butt throw-ups in my neighborhood and yes, mission hipsters and fixed gear bikes suck but that has nothing to do with your skills or getting up, it just proves you have nothing else to lean on for a comeback and you have agknowledged your toyness but you won't accept it. find a another hobby cuz obviously this one doesn't suit you. i hope this gayness can stop now before you kids embarress yourselfs further.

Originally posted by shit on your city@Feb 20 2006, 02:58 PM

Hey Ladies. the most hated vandle in sf. notice i said vandle not hipster homo writer.

anyways i love that i get on all your nerves. you guys blow me and my squad lovely. wipe the cum off all your mouthes. post your great comments. i lovvvvve iiiitttttt alllll. Big up ALERT and OBCES FOR BEING REAL HARDCORE FUCKN VANDLES AND ANY OTHER BOMBERS WHO LIKE TO WRECK SHIT. THE REST OF U ARTIST CAN KEEP JOCKIN ME AND MY SQUAD.

PS. HIPTERS ARE GAY

PSS. TIGHT PANTS AND FIXED GEAR BIKES ARE GAY.

PSSS. I LOVE ALL OF MY HOES

PSSSS. TO THE GUY WHO HAS FLICKS OF ME AND LAIK. KEEP JERKING OFF TO THEM FAG.

I WILL NEVER STOP. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THANKS CUBA FOR PUTTIN UP MY CREW DOG.

SLATER, COMPUTER KUNG FU MASTERS!! :king:

uhhhh. shut the fuck up you aint hard you fag

and why do you need to put all the PS's

go suck a dick

Guest -MOE LESTER-

exactly who the fuck are we all yapping about? ive seen laiks hurt ass throwies, but i have never seen prints or these other dumbass kids. check your oversized egos youngsters