Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by KiLL Or DiE+Feb 13 2006, 06:10 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KiLL Or DiE - Feb 13 2006, 06:10 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Fugazi@Feb 13 2006, 10:20 AM

I was wondering how long that would take.  Looks like MQ came through.  Whoever did that green mess just learned a valuable lesson.

All you guys need to know is that it was an accident and that yes ROME does feel like shit...And no playa "MQ didnt come through"...Rome actually went back and did the TIE throwup himself..Now that shit clear DROP IT..Thanx EURO for postin the first flick, you beat me to it..

Peep the Forgive me Tie on your left..

tierome2.jpg

**That Green mess WILL fade your mess anytime...

Peace...

[/b]

No need to get butt hurt. Don't tell me to drop shit. Rome has been around long enough to know better; mistakes happen to everyone though I suppose. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by dr.k+Feb 11 2006, 12:41 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dr.k - Feb 11 2006, 12:41 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Off that chewy@Feb 11 2006, 02:26 AM

[attachmentid=29560]

DOES ANYONE HAVE A BETTER FLICK OF THIS AND THAT SKREW IS FIRE :hatred:

[/b]

arys2fn.jpg

Borg one

borg0sp.jpgsteel5fi.jpg

norm9nm.jpg

a little better theres always cars in front of this

Originally posted by SANFRANCISCOCITY@Feb 14 2006, 01:02 AM

this place is a sope opera....graff writers talk more gossip than any bitch I eva known...by the way that log and benet are sweetttt.....

they just want to be involved in any way, since they dont do graffiti. don't bother trying to set things right here, it's already been overran by gossipers

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by SANFRANCISCOCITY@Feb 14 2006, 12:02 AM

this place is a sope opera....graff writers talk more gossip than any bitch I eva known...by the way that log and benet are sweetttt.....

forgive them becuase they do not know....most of these kids talking arent even real bombers so dopnt let it faze u

Originally posted by Stuck in 95+Feb 14 2006, 08:28 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Stuck in 95 - Feb 14 2006, 08:28 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by dr.k@Feb 11 2006, 12:41 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-Off that chewy@Feb 11 2006, 02:26 AM

[attachmentid=29560]

DOES ANYONE HAVE A BETTER FLICK OF THIS AND THAT SKREW IS FIRE :hatred:

arys2fn.jpg

Borg one

borg0sp.jpgsteel5fi.jpg

norm9nm.jpg

a little better theres always cars in front of this

[/b]

Bump for the homies Steel, Borg, and Arys