perth city

MkaRats.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
you see dismo, you see what you've done. you've maid us look like a bunch of vagina's who are just hanging out for that time of the month, to some one whos not from perth. and there you were worring about looking like a sneaker freaker and now you look like a joke, because thats what you are. YOU ARE A JOKE. with your "i king the power station" mentality, there's more walls out there and you know if you feel like doing some thing really naughty you can paint in the city AT AN ACTUAL PLACE WHERE IT WILL GET SEEN, not just the sunday freo writer convention.

i would like to ask anyone who reads this drunken garbage that if you see this delinquent peice of shit to hit him in the arm as hard as you can and say "douche your fucking mouth or i'll make it bleed like the vagina you are you rotten tampon"

i'd do it myself but i haven't seen this guy since he "massaged my ego" and that was a few years ago so i don't think i'll be seeing him soon

and if you don't know what dismo looks like he's the white dude in this photo

0-1544.gif

click on it to see the true hilarity of this giff. god dam retard (unsensored) image host sights. probably not not apropriate for all the little kiddies at school

if you were going to kick and scream like a little girl that you obvisiouly are, because of your knowledge of the female body - you should of just pm'd me and because of you not doing this i have to think that you were just leaving this comment so everyone would read your 'rant' and just asume that you were some sort of 'crazy cunt'. as for telling other people to hit me why dont you just get up of your arse and do it yourself instead of taking the time to hide behind some computer screen you of just being put in that little bit more effort to just 'bump' into me on the street and punch me yourself

there are only soo many people i have met in my life with the same foul mouth as yourself sir.

why bother tell me im trying to boost my ego when your clearly trying to boost your own, pm me next time

sticks and stones might break my bones but names will never hurt me.

learnt that in year 1.

if your going to insult someone do it the right why, and dont make me leave this site happy because i atleast made someone stay up at night thinking about what i had to say

and if your one of those tos kids, just fuck up because your all little shits anyway

sorry that i had to take up soo much room without posting a picture

i could only find a few condor pics in here (via the search), i got heaps of pics from there and a few of my own works are there, shall i post condor stuff or was it all pretty well covered previously?

and are characters etc welcome in this thread or should i stick to posting pieces?

heres one from there by the missus ;]

3806321381_61281fdcab.jpg