-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

Yes! Recycled old flicks! 12 oz is graffiti masturbation. In no way or form are you actually having sex, you're just getting your rocks off so you don't have to go and find a girl to stick it in. Advice: go paint and take your own flicks at the least and stop relying on someone else to do what you want to be doing. Stop bumping shit that is obviously ugly or a bite, just because of who there down with. That just makes you a herb with no spine. But since I have no e cred dismiss what I've said. And let's not talk about grown men like y'all have some crush on them, you homos.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
damn. i have to say im actually suprised bout ohio. yall got some real dope shit

Dude. it's crazy grafftastic out here sonny. We got Hek doing windmill flares while Ender shoots lasers at him. Mah' dudes Apeshit and Ender be snapping flicks from the 12oz. jet I loan out to them. Droids crew has parties with bionic bitches and PCP. That's just getting started...Poke killed a man the other day for thinking about cleaning off an old Boog tag off a pole and I heard Lost is the worst of the worst. Dude does backflips into vats of Bud Ice after doing a legal wall sponsored by Miller High Life.

...And that's JUST Cleveland!

• Like 1

Dude. it's crazy grafftastic out here sonny. We got Hek doing windmill flares while Ender shoots lasers at him. Mah' dudes Apeshit and Ender be snapping flicks from the 12oz. jet I loan out to them. Droids crew has parties with bionic bitches and PCP. That's just getting started...Poke killed a man the other day for thinking about cleaning off an old Boog tag off a pole and I heard Lost is the worst of the worst. Dude does backflips into vats of Bud Ice after doing a legal wall sponsored by Miller High Life.

...And that's JUST Cleveland!

...And that's JUST the people who rarely get down on them walls anymore these days in Cleveland! Them walls are pretty respectable right now too! Heavy-Hitters season comin through here with the nice weather, stay tuned...

Yes! Recycled old flicks! 12 oz is graffiti masturbation. In no way or form are you actually having sex, you're just getting your rocks off so you don't have to go and find a girl to stick it in. Advice: go paint and take your own flicks at the least and stop relying on someone else to do what you want to be doing. Stop bumping shit that is obviously ugly or a bite, just because of who there down with. That just makes you a herb with no spine. But since I have no e cred dismiss what I've said. And let's not talk about grown men like y'all have some crush on them, you homos.

^^^^^

I'm just saying, white hipsters are all awkward and ironic and black hipsters wear funky colors and actually pull off the geek chic thing right.

Plus, black hipsters rarely ride track bikes...I HATE those things.

(First pic, she's trying to look more 'hood but second pic she's definitely on the black hipster tip. ...I ain't hating, I'd smash while listening to some Lupe Fiasco.)