-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
bump everyone who never pays for paint

my bad dog i forgot we all rackkk!!! hell yeahh we are scene bombersssssss... trust me 10% of niggas on here rack. i can tell a american accent green or purple or anycolor for that case from a montana baby i see you rich niggas out there:) :). and i know your not stealing belton and montana from behind the cages playboy.

bump everyone who never pays rent and sleeps under a bridge and smokes crack stems for breakfast.

Gettin all defensive cause dude said bump everyone who never pays for paint. Pretty sure that's something we can all agree on. If you write and never racked paint your a bitch. We rack expensive ray bans and north faces, AND push carts of old accents. Givin niggas a lesson in loss prevention.

Shit, homie racked the Ill D&G watch and let the god hold it before he got sent up. That boy craaaazzzy tho, G stacks off rackin. The other homies roomie got a sponsor to fly him out to japan on a rack mission cause i guess it's mad easy out there. Caucasians out that way all caked up so they the least suspect in stores. Step your stealing game up kids, some people support their whole families on that shit.

god damn shut up. you know what......nevermind i actually read the last two or three pages. people got so much to say right before it starts snowin n shit go do somethin else. directed to the internet as a whole. i spell checked my shit so hopefully i dont get labled as a wigger er sumthang.