MIAMI

BeefJerky

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SOUTH TRAIN
Originally posted by earo 35@Dec 21 2004, 08:04 PM

holy shit, i almost had a seizure when i saw this page. holy fuck, do you have a fetish for toy graffiti? cuz thats the only shit ive seen on here for the past 2 pages. fuck these toys, i wanna see more atomick

that doesnt make sense now does it!

man, i bet your wacker then any1 here im so sick of this fucking website all u niggas do is diss every1s shit thats outside ur cru and the only niggas u give props to r the ones that ur either scared of or sucking there dicks so u can get somthing from them. shit is pathetic. im done with this gay internet shit. fuck u niggas.

Originally posted by kingdingaling@Dec 21 2004, 09:31 PM

man, i bet your wacker then any1 here im so sick of this fucking website all u niggas do is diss every1s shit thats outside ur cru and the only niggas u give props to r the ones that ur either scared of or sucking there dicks so u can get somthing from them. shit is pathetic. im done with this gay internet shit. fuck u niggas.

I have no idea HOW you dont see that shit is wack?

you say everyone hates.. BITCH if the shit was good theres no room to hate. post something remotely DECENT and MAYBE we wont even comment on it, but that pile of shit posted got everyones gag reflexes firing.

Archived