Terrorist Strategy 101: a quiz

Poop Man Bob

Originally posted by porque@Nov 11 2004, 02:27 PM

...last i heard about afghanistan was that karzai is basically just the mayor of kabal and the rest of the country is once agin being fought over by the warlords...the same warlords that were first fighting the americans and then being supported by them...apparently a few of the realized that if they said they would cooperate and use their forces to fight teh taliban the us would help them and then they could get back to their real goal of growing opium and fighting for more land...

...and their election was complete bullshit...especially the part about women getting to vote...the men control their wives so much over there every woman voted how their husband or father told them to...so the man with the most wives has the most votes...

...i'm tired of thinking...i'm going to look at trains and eat...later...

Yeah thats about right. Karzai is a joke, hes a puppet and everyone knows it. Thats why his government doesnt have much credibility in the eyes of its people. The part about the warlords is the fucking truth, those guys can never make up their minds on whose side theyre on. Theyve been doing that shit since the soviet occupation. Hell, theyve been doing that shit since the beginning of time. Afghanistan, what can I say...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived