BALTIMORE

robJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SO YO WANT TO WRITE ON SHIT...

There are a few things you must do in order to make your presence within this subculture a welcome one. 1st. Know the history. 2nd Know the rules of the game. 3rd Work hard at being good or at the very least competent. 4th. You suck untill further notice (see #3) 5th Snitches and SHIT TALKERS get fucked up. 6th Jealousy is a disease for the weak. 7 Dont write on peoples houses, churches, not to mention MEMORIAL WALLS and CARS will get you FUCKED UP!!!!!!! 8 Even though we say you BITE the truth is we are flattered. 9 There is nothing wrong with thinking you are the shit as LONG AS YOU ARE, but once you reach that conclusion, you are one foot over the edge falling off... There are cats that have been in the game fo 10 15+years, your posing and fronting looks wack next to them... Get back to work you "never was"slouch!!!!!!! This summary is from"THE ART OF GETTING OVER" by Espo, with a bit of my own flavor...

I met Espo some years back and I must say he acted like an asshole. My favorite quote had to be "Myself (Espo) along with Amaze/Grey brought REAL graffiti to Baltimore." or "We crushed your city."

Judge for yourself, but I have no respect for him...

Bump Wild

I met Espo some years back and I must say he acted like an asshole. My favorite quote had to be "Myself (Espo) along with Amaze/Grey brought REAL graffiti to Baltimore." or "We crushed your city."

Judge for yourself, but I have no respect for him...

Bump Wild

Yeah I remeber he was at High and Mover`s house, seemed cool to me but thats not the point... These young bucks need direction. and we all know it... yeah bump wild

5yj7scn.jpg

A prime example of toys tagging next to something dope to try and get some cheap fame.

AND YOU ARE THE PRIME EXAMPLE OF A HAS BEEN TRYING TO USE THE INTERNET AS A DESPERATE PLOY TO NOT BE LOOKED AT BY THE ENTIRE WORLD AS A HUGE TOY. GUESS WHAT FAG, YOU ARE NOT SUCCEEDING. THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO DON'T CONSIDER YOU TOY ARE HOOKED ON JUNK OR HAVE NEVER PICKED UP A CAN OF PAINT IN THEIR LIFE.

GIMPS BITCHES ANDJUNKIES 2007!!

Archived