whoring my pictures to unworthy johns like you...the philly edition!

Guest Comp Shoes

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Good Morning Captain

Bicycle Messanging is the 3rd element of EMO. Greasy hair, Members Only jackets and rhinestone boots are the 1st.

Guest HESHIANDET

its funny how philly is 2 different cities graffiti wise. im wondering whos who on here and which mini city they are a part of.....hmmmmmm

fuck yeah, steady thugging..........

Guest emothug

Wait it's the buster's,and the kids that are hype...........but here in philly everybody is a toy so i guess there is the city ,and then the .5 kids that are tight......thugging

Hmmm... A Tale of Two Cities? All I gotta say is fuck emo faggots, dead ass. Motherfuckers rockin some tight ass jeans and eight year old messenger bags. Motherfuckers know who we are when we roll through, who else goes to the bar in panties?! What?!

What up with HHK tonight?

Guest emothug
Originally posted by fvk1

Hmmm... A Tale of Two Cities? All I gotta say is fuck emo faggots, dead ass. Motherfuckers rockin some tight ass jeans and eight year old messenger bags. Motherfuckers know who we are when we roll through, who else goes to the bar in panties?! What?!

What up with HHK tonight?

FUCK YEA.....BRING IT.....THUGGGING

Archived