MELBOURNE GRAFFITI

MG

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck this thread, definitely had false hopes when i joined recently,

i suppose if your a toy well these days a hipster, (richkid with a fake frown, and new air max 90's then it is the bee's knee's.

i guess i'm just a hungry wolf looking in the wrong places.

for you who know who you are, and have that split second of thought, am i that guy who takes my hardworking dad's money to waste paint and toy up the streets or lines? if you have just questioned yourself in anyway well, hate to say it, but you are.

blah blah, fuck you to my haters, as for new puppets on the bunny scene. keep buying your pretty paint.

and sucking each others arse's

if you are going to quote, at least post something like a afp or cka, tsf, fmc,ci tab,tgc, ksa, DB, pbp, some steel would be good.

ok i feel better getting that of my chest.

who gives a shit a some dumb pig see's ya galv post that shit. give a little.

check

if you are going to quote, at least post something like a afp or cka, tsf, fmc,ci tab,tgc, ksa, DB, pbp, some steel would be good.

check

fmc? pbp? DB? i'd rather stick neddles in my eyes than look at any NEW stuff from fmc, pbp havnt been a strong crew for how manny years now...and as for DB...once were kind of good but defenantly aint anything special anymore!

and as for your remark on the "bunny scene" half of the crews you quoted are mostly legal bunnies now.

you cant have an opinion on something that your not upto date with mate. either contribute to the forum or go back to the rock you crawled out beneath from...

fmc? pbp? DB? i'd rather stick neddles in my eyes than look at any NEW stuff from fmc, pbp havnt been a strong crew for how manny years now...and as for DB...once were kind of good but defenantly aint anything special anymore!

and as for your remark on the "bunny scene" half of the crews you quoted are mostly legal bunnies now.

you cant have an opinion on something that your not upto date with mate. either contribute to the forum or go back to the rock you crawled out beneath from...

:lol:first i aint your mate. ohh i cant have an opinion.and not up to date? i like the horse your riding.

yes to need to contribute more.

yes i also agree, that there is some shit things coming out of the crews i mentioned.

when im talking about the bunny's, im taking about the ones who waste paint on biting shit swap the sketches and paint street artists. correct me if i'm wrong, but that is apparent yes?

if i could write it again, i would attempt to write it better, but its hard to even lend yourself that much to a rant on the internet,

as for the layzee post, i needed something on this page i could come back to and :p .

gunshot, post that shit up

ignore me lads.

I saw the galves running and thought someone would of got a flick.

but i guess not , these days requesting flicks makes you dsg.

This site is a joke , couldnt agree with you more frilledneck.

FUCK OFF YOU TOE RAG WE ALL KNOW YOUR A PIG. POST A PHOTO YA PIG YOU PROBABLY HAVE MORE PHOTOS THAN ALL OF US>

:five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o:

I saw the galves running and thought someone would of got a flick.

but i guess not , these days requesting flicks makes you dsg.

This site is a joke , couldnt agree with you more frilledneck.

FUCK OFF YOU TOE RAG WE ALL KNOW YOUR A PIG. POST A PHOTO YA PIG YOU PROBABLY HAVE MORE PHOTOS THAN ALL OF US>

:five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o::

You all know im a pig ?:lol: :lol: :lol:

good one mate.

obviously i didnt get a flick other wise i wouldnt come on here and request it would i ?

Your fucking clueless mate.

anyway lads i better get back to being a pig.:lol: :lol: :five-o:

fuck this thread, definitely had false hopes when i joined recently,

i suppose if your a toy well these days a hipster, (richkid with a fake frown, and new air max 90's then it is the bee's knee's.

i guess i'm just a hungry wolf looking in the wrong places.

for you who know who you are, and have that split second of thought, am i that guy who takes my hardworking dad's money to waste paint and toy up the streets or lines? if you have just questioned yourself in anyway well, hate to say it, but you are.

blah blah, fuck you to my haters, as for new puppets on the bunny scene. keep buying your pretty paint.

and sucking each others arse's

ok i feel better getting that of my chest.

who gives a shit a some dumb pig see's ya galv post that shit. give a little.

check

Chill the fuck out man, you seem so insecure. If you don't like the "scene" go change it.