Montana Spraycans - The whole long story.

Guest imported_Europe

spanish made montana

germans stole the name

now germans sell montana but obviously its not nothing to do with spanish montana, its a whole diffrent company

spanish still rules

Hallo, I am Tim from Montana. If you prefer Spanish cans thats fine, but why do you talk all that bullshit about us? Nobody stole nothing, this is a business thing, and if you dont like our cans for any reason paint with spanish but stop talking bad about us in public as you dont know us and you dont know the reality also.

If you or anybody has any questions you can write me a mail at tl@montana-cans.com but please stop insulting us for nothing, thanks.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Timone@Oct 18 2004, 03:47 PM

spanish made montana

germans stole the name

now germans sell montana but obviously its not nothing to do with spanish montana, its a whole diffrent company

spanish still rules

Hallo, I am Tim from Montana. If you prefer Spanish cans thats fine, but why do you talk all that bullshit about us? Nobody stole nothing, this is a business thing, and if you dont like our cans for any reason paint with spanish but stop talking bad about us in public as you dont know us and you dont know the reality also.

If you or anybody has any questions you can write me a mail at tl@montana-cans.com but please stop insulting us for nothing, thanks.

you must be getting really wound up dude and it must be upsetting you if you come on here moaning.....for a start your proberly not tim from montana, and seeing as my friends own graffiti shops in a few countries then i do know what im talking about, i know the reality, from the horses mouth itself.....

Guest imported_Europe

Oh yeah, you know cause you have a friend... Great.

A few people are in the know about the situation, many people think they are in the know but really they just heard a few rumours and lies. This is why the two articles were made, to tell both sides of the story.

It is Tim from Montana, nuff said.

I dont think he is moaning at all, I think alot of writers try to bitch over something they dont know shit about.

Writers should be happy that we now got our own spray-industry making products the way we like them and listening to us as costumers.

Originally posted by Europe@Oct 19 2004, 02:11 AM

Writers should be happy that we now got our own spray-industry making products the way we like them and listening to us as costumers.

exactly, we're lucky we have the luxury to complain about graffiti specific spray paint.

interesting articles Europe,

it's funny how i've heard that story so many different ways it's cool to hear it from the sources.

Archived