CHICAGO'S MOST WANTED

THE FLASKE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Sir Doodles

What up Flaske,

you got any CMWRevolution spellouts from like 92 to 94? I believe that's the years they were running....or Catching Mad Wreck with Deed, Rez and Erie? That was nice and hot....

We create a mental atmosphere.

[attachmentid=7243] :ballcap:

chicago most wanted.....

i dont know what the deal is with this whole you hate us we hate you thing but i dont know any one of you guys and its late and i just saw a movie about hate and revolution and you know what it ? it inspired me.. so im sorry i can say it .. for what i dont know ? but i guess you hate my crew for words that came out of someone elses mouth . how can you hate something you dont know or someone who can be your bud.? beats me but you guys have nice fliks up peace and props to the deserved and if you all need any phone hook ups holla cause apparently you know where i work. .. as far as the punching and beating on people i just hope were all out of the whole jr. high mentality know what i am saying? but if there is some valid reason to punch a brother then what choice are we left with? peace once again and o yeah t-mobile roks!!!! i pmed erie my number a while back ago so any one hit me up for whatever . But i bet we can all agree that this chick is super fucking hot...

adriana_lima.jpg.7d1f0280ad98f5b7997e92213958add5.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by ICEONEROCKBADBTBCREW@Mar 10 2005, 12:30 PM

CRY CRY CRY...DADDY SAY'S HI :king:

AINT NO ONE CRYIN' AROUND HERE PATNAH, NOTHIN BUT SOULJAHS HERE IN THE BAMA.. IF YOU SERIOUSLY THINK THAT YOU GOOD ONLY CUZ YOU CAN GET UP MAD CRAZY WITH UGLYASS SHIT... IF YOU THINK GETTIN UP WITH UGLY ASS LETTERS IS WHAT GRAFF IS ALL ABOUT... YOU WRONG DUKE...YEAH, YOU'LL GET THE RESPECT YAH THAT NIGGA GETS UP... BUT THATS IT...

CHECK OUT THEM ROOFIES YOUR CITY MATES SKOL AND ERIE BE SNAPPIN ON... GETTIN UP ILEGALLY AND SHIT LOOKIN MAAAAD SICKLY.. ONE OF THEM ROOFIES IS WORTH 100 OF YOUR UGLY ASS SHIT...

NOW OUT OF RESPECT FOR THESE CATS THIS WILL BE MY LAST REPLY.. SO I DONT FLOOD THEY SHIT WITH BULLSHIT.. YOU WANNA CONTINUE ARGUIN' LETS DO IT IN YOUR THREAD..HOPEFULLY THE SHIT WILL GET CLOSED!!!

BEEF TACO... SIGNING OUT..

PEACE AND RESPECT TO CMW.

ARE YOU IN CMW???WHY U JOCK'N FOR......WE DO OUR THANG AND YOU DO YOURS....DONT METTER WHAT GRAFFITI MEANS TO YOU....WE AFTER ALL DO GRAFF FOR OURSELVES NOT LIKE A MILLION AND ONE POSERS OUT THERE DOING IT TO FIT IN....BADKREW WRECKING SHIT FOR THE 2005...AND YOU CANT STOP IT... :king:

PS:CMW MADD PROPS ALWAYS LOVED YALL SHIT...

pS2:BADCREW DOING THEY THING BUT THANKS ALL THE CRITICS...

Originally posted by TACOTOTE+Mar 10 2005, 11:43 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TACOTOTE - Mar 10 2005, 11:43 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ICEONEROCKBADBTBCREW@Mar 10 2005, 12:30 PM

CRY CRY CRY...DADDY SAY'S HI :king:

AINT NO ONE CRYIN' AROUND HERE PATNAH, NOTHIN BUT SOULJAHS HERE IN THE BAMA.. IF YOU SERIOUSLY THINK THAT YOU GOOD ONLY CUZ YOU CAN GET UP MAD CRAZY WITH UGLYASS SHIT... IF YOU THINK GETTIN UP WITH UGLY ASS LETTERS IS WHAT GRAFF IS ALL ABOUT... YOU WRONG DUKE...YEAH, YOU'LL GET THE RESPECT YAH THAT NIGGA GETS UP... BUT THATS IT...

CHECK OUT THEM ROOFIES YOUR CITY MATES SKOL AND ERIE BE SNAPPIN ON... GETTIN UP ILEGALLY AND SHIT LOOKIN MAAAAD SICKLY.. ONE OF THEM ROOFIES IS WORTH 100 OF YOUR UGLY ASS SHIT...

NOW OUT OF RESPECT FOR THESE CATS THIS WILL BE MY LAST REPLY.. SO I DONT FLOOD THEY SHIT WITH BULLSHIT.. YOU WANNA CONTINUE ARGUIN' LETS DO IT IN YOUR THREAD..HOPEFULLY THE SHIT WILL GET CLOSED!!!

BEEF TACO... SIGNING OUT..

PEACE AND RESPECT TO CMW.

[/b]

Guest Sir Doodles
Originally posted by REVOLVER@Mar 16 2005, 03:11 PM

Post some Rifles Perch

They're not CMW...you may want to post this comment in Shitown thread. (oops I meant Chi town thread...)

We create a mental atmosphere.

Archived