Burners and Style!

STYLEISKING

those news posts are cool. Vizie has been doing funky styles for years and years.. put in a ton of work.

I like his pieces.. letters are a bit stiff, but I'm picky old bastard. I still love to see his work.

Omens as an example.. has some of the trends going on in his work, but those pieces are a few years old.

he seems to always try different stuff and experiment with his work which is sick. It seems some of the internet looks to what he is doing... he also has good simple flow and style with his letters to go with the funky ways he is putting it all together.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah, that new technical style stuff is great to look at, must be hard to paint (well I assume so anyway, I'm old and don't even know what these new caps and anything other than paint from the hardware shop, Tuxans and Touch Ups even is!). But I think it's served its purpose, which is an interesting tangent off from the core. It gets to the point where what I'm looking at is more like graphic design than graffiti. Not to say I don't like it but if I want to see that over and over again I can see a mountain of computer generated stuff online any day.

So respect and all, but the new way has now become fashionable.

....and fashion is for those with no style of their own.

• Like 1

i would like to know whats so burner about gary imo not very good letters basic fills not much to it looks like a million other writers out there doing basic letters with 3 tone fades

its a burner and style thread, and in my opinion and no 1 elses, i think his lettering has a tonne of style! he's lines are clean as, it may not be some crazy ass wildstyle lettering but i like his flow..