505 AREA

WAR-BUBBLE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest spectr

yo sorry to ruin your thread...

but antigraff/inkheadscrew/whatever... you are a fucking toy.. you hit me up on aim trying to talk mad shit and threaten me and just get clowned on the whole time.. why don't you crawl back in whatever crackwhores hole you crawled out of and kill yourself..

THANK U? /\

..BOSR TELLIN ME I NEED TA WRK ON MY STRUCTUER>>>?? U HAV NO SKILL OR KNOWLEDGE TA EVEN HAV ANY CRITICISM RIGHTS...U KNO UD GET CRUSHED INA BATLE WIT ME FOO... ENUFF WIT THA REPOSTS>>>DO SUM NEW SHYT HAV UR DAD DROP U OFF AT THA YARDS OR SUMTHNG...

fuck a yard you aint gonna see my shit at any yard.

i only would go there because you would. and that piece is disapointing i thought your supposed to get better aftertime but in your case your going backwards.

go back to your more simple shit

ill crush you in a battle whats wrong with you trying to talk shit after i said your my homie you still wanna trip mother fucker your either ridding with me or against me you choose...

>>>URTHA MOST HIPACRITICAL FOO I KNO>>>BIGGEST SHYT TLKNR>>>N ONE OF THA TOYEST WRITERS THAT ACTUALY THINKS HES TYTE..UR STIN ON HEAL N SHARK LEVEL HOMIE>>>I KULD BEAT U INA BATL WIT MY THROWIE...OR WIT A PIECE FRM O6..ENUFF WIT THIS SHYT TLKN ONTHA NET>>>THAT you STARTD...DNT TLK SHYT BOUT MY PIECES UNLESS UR GNA POST A FLIK THATS BETTER>>WORD... IM OUT>>> HAV FUN ONTHA INTERNET "antigraff"....

INK HEADS CLIK

GONE CRAZY SQUAD

wow the two toyest crews in new mexico. no one respects you over fucking little toy snitch.

yeah i said it SNITCH

and the biggest biter ever.

biting over tko and ink heads from miami. jesus christ kid.

aint even down to do shit you let little kids punk you around all day

whens the last time you scrapped any of these fools around?

the fools fucking up your crib and shit. atleast im down to ride. your down to call the pigs.

Archived