505 AREA

WAR-BUBBLE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FUCK YAL BITCH MADE FOOLS...TLKN MAD HEAD ONTHA NET...FAULTY BASTARD B HOOKED ON THIS SITE N SHYT...LOL...GETA LIFE..INK HEADS N GET DWN B DOIN MORE THINGS THAN YAL PUNKS EVEN KNO ABOUT...GET OFF MY NUTS...N UL B PEEPIN THA FLIX...CUMMIN TA A HOOD NEAR U...N FAT ASS HOLE, ASKO WATEVR THA FUK U REP..U ALREADY KNOW HOW SHOOK U WER AT COTTONWOOD...U KANT EVEN STEP TA MY HOMIE THATS 5'6 A BUK 30, ALWAYS DWN TA SCRAP...HA HA...FUKIN PUNK...U KNO WAT IT IS...

I HATE CURTIS

GOT COUGHT SNITCHING

GAY COCK SUCKERS

YOU GUYS ARE A BUNCH OF BITCHES BRINGING THE COPS TO BREAKING HEARTS LIKE FUCKING GIRLS... YOU GUYS JUST TRYNA ACT ALL TOUGH ONLINE JUST LIKE YOUR FAGGOT HOMIE BOSR NO ONE WANTS TO SEE YOUR GAY ASS TOY PICS SO TAKE SHIT SOMEWHERE ELSE...

well study that shit like its a fucking text book and maby some day you wont be such a toy!!!!!!!

bump those giant flicks. and this quote^^^holyrolers-do you have any more flicks from the spot with that red and white kove prodo above? there was a dope probe peice with a big ass robot next to it that was there for a while

Archived