505 AREA

WAR-BUBBLE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Originally Posted by CaptainKOOK (View Original Post)

Na its not a bite. ************* is like Mike Giants Protoge. He works with him alot. Only makes sense that he would be doing the same stuff.

yeah that cool but needs his **** style How can giant let him put this out and make money off it?

I think people need to edit posts because COPS TROLL THESE BOARDS!!!!and some of you let real names out. Smart real smart

i know every one talks shit about you self promoting and jocking your self and your crew mes... when are you gonna learn you will never get respect or known by any thing other than the guy that puts his shit all over the internet ... if you want to get known so bad just put half the time you do in self promoting on the wall and i bet you will get somewhere!!!!! i do like your shit just dont get me wrong just mellow out a bit and i bet people will post it themselfs and its much better that way!!!

holyroller

"when are you gonna learn you will never get respect or known by any thing other than the guy that puts his shit all over the internet ... if you want to get known so bad just put half the time you do in self promoting on the wall and i bet you will get somewhere!!!!"

that what Ive been telling that fat cracker~ the whole time hahahahahahahha

stay up mes-rock at least the writers blok respects you.....

holyroller

"when are you gonna learn you will never get respect or known by any thing other than the guy that puts his shit all over the internet ... if you want to get known so bad just put half the time you do in self promoting on the wall and i bet you will get somewhere!!!!"

that what Ive been telling that fat cracker~ the whole time hahahahahahahha

stay up mes-rock at least the writers blok respects you.....

dorms youre gonna get it next time im in s.d. and phoe dont get involved in this if you know whats good for you. If i gave a fuck about my reputation in anyones mind youd know it. my crew is my fan club because my crews are the only writers i give 2 cents about. yall act like graff is a popularity contest when really, i write because i like to piss people off. so the more of you faggots i piss off too, the better.

sincerely,

your most hated self promoter

Meserpotamia

Archived