-TACOMA-

cl0ner0k2ft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: punk bitch

Originally posted by troy1492

IS EL SHIT THE KID WHOS LITTLE BROTHER LIKES TO GIVE IT TO HIM IN THE ASS WE RAN INTO THAT DAy AT THAT PKLACE....THE ONE WHO DID GO TO SAN FRAN AFTER GETTING EVERYTHING EVER HACKED??AND THAN CHANGING HIS BITCH ASS NAME??all signs are pointiung this way...aside from that you guys make me laugh...you toss out GN a very legal crew whos illegeagl stint lasted a couple weeks (save the time they spent in high school and the like) the ones who went out of there way to find legals every week...TN i dont think i have to point out the 56th street box to any tacoma writers...look elshit and 2ft under...you are a couple of bitches straight up...if i figured out who you are than i really know your a faggot...case and point TACOMA IS CLEANER THAN YOUR MOMS RANCID ASS PUSSY (i caught a tag on that last night papi:lol: ;) :lol: )

yeah,dude....of course......my brother....in the ass... whatever you want to see i'll tape it for you......4.99 a copy.:lol:

• 2 months later...

this is my suggestion to you *ash and your crew* don't disrespect plus' room...

and you should know what you been doing....

first off, its nice to see that tacoma writers still have a pulse.... second that plus peice had already been fucked up by some one else... third, I am gonna get fame one way or another, whether I piss you off or make you happy... dont like my methods, than fucking do something about it, like... Getting up... you think i am a toy? well me and my "crew" are doing more than any of you out there right now.... quit your bitchin and do something, any thing, please. the only other person I have seen in tacoma getting up is Tems, right now he is about the only person i respect.

Originally posted by 253isNotDead

second that plus peice had already been fucked up by some one else...third, I am gonna get fame one way or another, whether I piss you off or make you happy... dont like my methods than fucking do something about it

FIRST OFF-

It was ASH who originally painted over that Kreeds piece in the garage. Don't think you're fooling anyone. We still keep tabs on the garage whether we paint there or not.

Second-

You're not getting any fame by painting a permission spot!

I'd be one famous mother fucker if that were the case!

<span style='color:firebrick'>Your "method" (if you want to call it that) of disrespecting a legendary Tacoma writer who has died -so you can have one little retarded up on a legal wall goes beyond just "pissing people off" -we take that shit personally. Everyone knows we have said over and over and over again since the day we painted that memorial Whoever disses the Plus garage catches a beatdown. The Plus room had gone untouched for a year before you 2 a-holes came along. So you painting on some Plus shit puts things a whole different level -if you catch my meaning. </span>

You need to familiarize yourself with some etiquette.:idea:

Originally posted by 253isNotDead

first off, its nice to see that tacoma writers still have a pulse.... second that plus peice had already been fucked up by some one else... third, I am gonna get fame one way or another, whether I piss you off or make you happy... dont like my methods, than fucking do something about it, like... Getting up... you think i am a toy? well me and my "crew" are doing more than any of you out there right now.... quit your bitchin and do something, any thing, please. the only other person I have seen in tacoma getting up is Tems, right now he is about the only person i respect.

Hey fucker if it was dissed then let the muther fucker who did the piece fix it. Stay out of that whole garage full of plus pieces

-dkae. tits tn

I give a fuck who is smashing shit now in Tacoma.......It's not about that........It's all about who made Tacoma to begin with! Your screen name is "253 is not dead"???? Who you think even made it "alive" to begin with? You should learn to pay some respect to those who not only came before you but made the scene that you live in! Give the proper respect to a fallen soldier that deserves it! I know I do............I respect that guy and have for years even though I never met him! Just his homeys and respect to them too.......RIP and RESPECT!!! Be careful in those garages kid..........I've heard some stories! You just might catch a bad one! :o

Ash and lucy are making a good place look like shit. The plus memorials were there to be untouched and you guys hacked the fuck out of that room along with the other room..That use to be a nice place to chill, now it reminds me of when the shelter was just 6 blocks down and it was bum city...Dont worry about painting that spot dekae there was already a replacement memorial done by deal This entire thread was worhtless and should have been posted in the NorthWest Thread...

Originally posted by drasteks

Ash and lucy are making a good place look like shit. The plus memorials were there to be untouched and you guys hacked the fuck out of that room along with the other room..That use to be a nice place to chill, now it reminds me of when the shelter was just 6 blocks down and it was bum city...Dont worry about painting that spot dekae there was already a replacement memorial done by deal This entire thread was worhtless and should have been posted in the NorthWest Thread...

Word. I still need one in there somewhere

sigh

Oh it all makes me wonder sometimes, each day a revelation. I never even knew you could have beef of off a legal wall; and to add miracle to wonder, beef on an internet message board. It’s true, Ash’s response was sassy to say it kindly, but it’s all just a big “whatever” to those of us who don’t care about or carry ego. And truly at the end of the day, isn’t it the never ending cycle for the new toys to call out the old boys, the old boys to shake their fist at those wiper-snappers, and then eventually the toys are the old boys shaking their fists. Still, I guess I see where you are all coming from. If I was a hard core legal wall painter, having to pack myself in with a million other writers into the only safe spot in Tacoma, I would get pretty defensive about my territory too. And you are right, speaking for myself, I really don’t have much concept of legal wall etiquette, I really don’t do much painting at them. For my part in the Great Plus Sect. disturbance, I was just going off the rules of the street; go over some one’s work, get gone over. A legal wall has always equaled practice wall, a spot that’s constantly changing, a place to mess around with new styles before you go put them up in the city where it actually counts and a place that no one is particularly crushed if they are painted over because they will be back to put up a new fresh style next week. As far as giving props to Plus, once again I only know what I’ve seen on the street. Its great to see that Plus has the Tacoma airbrush squad to keep him in his heart forever but it makes me think about cats like CaveOne and some of the other unsung heroes of Tacoma. Also if you are going to do a memorial wouldn’t you want to put it out in the world or some place monumental like Smith did for his brother on the Brooklyn bridge? Well I’m sure not the boss of you, so whatever you like I guess. I was a little concerned for Plus though when I saw the room. Although there was definitely some remarkable pieces put up in his honor, but I got the feeling that it had gone beyond that and that all these Tacoma writers (some that didn’t even know or care about him) were coming to show off their sometimes questionable style and have it burn forever because they were using Plus’s name. TopNotch definitely affirmed that fear for me. Oh well, I guess I will just leave the beef to the beef eaters. I really have nothing to bad to say about Fags or Vegetarians or whatever real writers bag on, and my definition of catching a bad one is definitely not a snappy message board post, punctuated with animated smilies.

http://www.geocities.com/color_blind_criminals/iwaslike.JPG'>

Re: sigh

And truly at the end of the day, isn’t it the never ending cycle for the new toys to call out the old boys, the old boys to shake their fist at those wiper-snappers, and then eventually the toys are the old boys shaking their fists. Still, I guess I see where you are all coming from. If I was a hard core legal wall painter, having to pack myself in with a million other writers into the only safe spot in Tacoma, I would get pretty defensive about my territory too. And you are right, speaking for myself, I really don’t have much concept of legal wall etiquette, I really don’t do much painting at them. For my part in the Great Plus Sect. disturbance, I was just going off the rules of the street; go over some one’s work, get gone over.

it's not even about raising fist on anyone, if you know the "rules of the streets" or "graffiti" at all then you shouldn't disrespect the place in the first place. in this case, you and your little friend ash running your mouth, writing shit saying you going by the rules of the street then you are just putting trouble on yourself. you really should just think about what you going to type before you even put your fingers on the keyboard. and for what you said even if someone gone over one of the plus pieces, you should've just let his homies deal with it but that's not the point.

legal wall has always equaled practice wall, a spot that’s constantly changing, a place to mess around with new styles before you go put them up in the city where it actually counts and a place that no one is particularly crushed if they are painted over because they will be back to put up a new fresh style next week.

study before you even try to school some of these people in here. if you want to practice then there's a wall called "paper" and a spray can called "pencil". people spend a good amount of time painting their shit and you guys/girls? come in and paint some half ass shit and that's already deserve a beat down. example, ash painted over hier. you can compare two pieces ( i hope what ash painted was a piece). i hope you get the point.

TopNotch definitely affirmed that fear for me. Oh well, I guess I will just leave the beef to the beef eaters. I really have nothing to bad to say about Fags or Vegetarians or whatever real writers bag on, and my definition of catching a bad one is definitely not a snappy message board post, punctuated with animated smilies.

if you started something, finish it and please don't try to back down from it.

my last words though. most of the writers in that room has done their dues one way or another down the line of their graffiti life. i live in tacoma and i dont' really see any of your illegal shit anywhere *including ash*. you don't have the credibility to questions half of the people who have been painting in that garage. so get up like you said you are and i (maybe others too) will somehow have respect for you.

if you really want to start something with me or just want to chit chat about how stupid my comment is... this is my email phungus253@hotmail.com

we can drink starbucks and talk about graffiti :rolleyes:

Originally posted by L-thought I never even knew you could have beef of off a legal wall; A legal wall has always equaled practice wall, a spot that’s constantly changing, a place to mess around with new styles before you go put them up in the city where it actually counts and a place that no one is particularly crushed if they are painted over because they will be back to put up a new fresh style next week.

The PARKING GARAGE IS NOT LEGAL_ IT's BY PERMISSION ONLY!

When someone has a permission spot you don't go in and fuck it up like it's just another wall on a random street. You show respect to the people who are responsible for the wall and step off until you're invited to paint there.

But people like you walk by and see shit in there and think it's okay for you to contribute your garbage, with no hinderance that maybe your fucking up someones spot. It's people like you who don't have a clue and have destroyed the windows and painted the exterior of the building and basically gotten the owner pissed at us.

Originally posted by L-thought As far as giving props to Plus, once again I only know what I’ve seen on the street. Its great to see that Plus has the Tacoma airbrush squad to keep him in his heart forever but it makes me think about cats like CaveOne and some of the other unsung heroes of Tacoma. I was a little concerned for Plus though when I saw the room. Although there was definitely some remarkable pieces put up in his honor, but I got the feeling that it had gone beyond that and that all these Tacoma writers (some that didn’t even know or care about him) were coming to show off their sometimes questionable style and have it burn forever because they were using Plus’s name. TopNotch definitely affirmed that fear for me.

Your gonna bring up someone like Cave who 90 percent of Tacoma writers haven't even heard of in comparison to a writer like Plus that 90 percent of the Northwest looked up to? You are seriously misguided.

Who are the unsung heroes in Tacoma? Tacoma has no heroes -unsung or otherwise. Heros are something of a personal nature. Just because you're " personal hero" might be Cave One doesn't mean he's considered a hero by everyone else.

There are people who will say Plus was no hero...we aren't trying to pawn him off as such by maintaining the memorial in the garage. Him not being a hero doesn't discredit him as a dope ass and well respected writer who influenced and inspired hella individuals old and new.

Who are you to be "a little concerned for Plus" you have some fucking audacity considering you supposedly "carry no ego". Top Notch affirmed your fears of what? Top Notch and Plus were in the same crew. So that just goes to show that you don't know your ass from your mouth.

You've been painting for like 2 hours. How do you know who knew Plus or didnt? Everyone who painted that garage is apart of the TITS/TN family to some degree or they knew Plus personally.

And even if people don't know Plus -painting the name of a fallen comrade is the way in which you can show your respect and admiration for that individual. And for those of us mourning the loss of a great friend it was a way for us to deal with that. You don't have shit to say about who has the right to be painting or not painting for Plus.

And don't even front on anyone in Tacoma having a " sometimes questionable style" What are you a fucking graf critic? Do you write for the Graffiti Times? Are other writers reputations hanging on the balance of what you think of their style? I'm sure "style" was the only thing on anyones mind the day a bunch of kids had to get together and the paint the name of a friend who they would never get to see again.

The reason why the Plus garage as a Memorial is an important place is because this was Plus' hometown. Plus became who he was as a writer and as an inspiration here in this city. He came up here. His crew lives here. He put work in here. That memorial has particular signifiance to the loss of a great influence and inspiration of Tacomas graf scene. There are people who are "out in the world" painting Memorials for Plus. But those are only temporary. The garage is OUR spot and we dedicated one room of that spot to Plus.

Originally posted by L-thought Also if you are going to do a memorial wouldn’t you want to put it out in the world or some place monumental like Smith did for his brother on the Brooklyn bridge?

And Smiths "memorial" for his brother was painted in the same city where they came up. It's not in some random spot out in the world it's in the very place he died...Do your research before you talk shit.

Originally posted by L-thought and my definition of catching a bad one is definitely not a snappy message board post, punctuated with animated smilies.
Well you would've just caught the bad one and never known it was coming but then you decided to post your disrespectful shit on this thread and get people all riled up. The only thing that's changed is that now you know what's coming and you've been given the option of "hiding out" (which you won't cause your hella toy and you don't have a clue about what you're up against).

You crossed a line..A line every other writer new existed and they never crossed it -but you decided you were above that. And whether or not you knew what you were doing at the time, you had to come on 12 oz and show off and then get all buck about it..

Just so we're clear on what has transpired here.

Originally posted by L-thought

Oh it all makes me wonder sometimes, each day a revelation. I never even knew you could have beef of off a legal wall; and to add miracle to wonder, beef on an internet message board. It’s true, Ash’s response was sassy to say it kindly, but it’s all just a big “whatever” to those of us who don’t care about or carry ego. And truly at the end of the day, isn’t it the never ending cycle for the new toys to call out the old boys, the old boys to shake their fist at those wiper-snappers, and then eventually the toys are the old boys shaking their fists. Still, I guess I see where you are all coming from. If I was a hard core legal wall painter, having to pack myself in with a million other writers into the only safe spot in Tacoma, I would get pretty defensive about my territory too. And you are right, speaking for myself, I really don’t have much concept of legal wall etiquette, I really don’t do much painting at them. For my part in the Great Plus Sect. disturbance, I was just going off the rules of the street; go over some one’s work, get gone over. A legal wall has always equaled practice wall, a spot that’s constantly changing, a place to mess around with new styles before you go put them up in the city where it actually counts and a place that no one is particularly crushed if they are painted over because they will be back to put up a new fresh style next week. As far as giving props to Plus, once again I only know what I’ve seen on the street. Its great to see that Plus has the Tacoma airbrush squad to keep him in his heart forever but it makes me think about cats like CaveOne and some of the other unsung heroes of Tacoma. Also if you are going to do a memorial wouldn’t you want to put it out in the world or some place monumental like Smith did for his brother on the Brooklyn bridge? Well I’m sure not the boss of you, so whatever you like I guess. I was a little concerned for Plus though when I saw the room. Although there was definitely some remarkable pieces put up in his honor, but I got the feeling that it had gone beyond that and that all these Tacoma writers (some that didn’t even know or care about him) were coming to show off their sometimes questionable style and have it burn forever because they were using Plus’s name. TopNotch definitely affirmed that fear for me. Oh well, I guess I will just leave the beef to the beef eaters. I really have nothing to bad to say about Fags or Vegetarians or whatever real writers bag on, and my definition of catching a bad one is definitely not a snappy message board post, punctuated with animated smilies.

http://www.geocities.com/color_blind_criminals/iwaslike.JPG'>

Tacoma airbrush squad???? Give it up..........just respect the guy and his friends who keep him in their heart! I'm just saying someone will probably catch a bad one for it..........So talk shit about smilies and my message board etiquette but I don't paint there on the reg! I'm just saying if you or whoever dissed that stuff showed up there and spoke on it..........you probably will be on the receiving end! Sorry kid.........

Re: Re: sigh

"And don't even front on anyone in Tacoma having a " sometimes questionable style" What are you a fucking graf critic?"

Haha, Maybe, for all you know.

Thanks for the Plus history lesson, but seriously "a permission spot" thats just strate pretentiouse. As for being "all buck about it," sorry man I was born that way. On the real though, I'm really done talking about it. I am leaving this beef to whoever cares about it, and the more heady, "hard ass" posts I see the more reduculouse it all seems. My piece has two pieces by Ash under it. I really have nothing to be sorry for because I have not crossed anyone in that spot. So apparently it really not about who paints where but, more about reaming anyone who wont be kissing your ass. If any one wants to remind me on how dope plus was or how thight they were with him, email me, cause' I'm not really down to continue this bitchfest indefinitly. You all take it easy and dont forget to have your blood pressure checked.

xoxo,

Lucy!

Originally posted by L-thoughtMy piece has two pieces by Ash under it. I really have nothing to be sorry for because I have not crossed anyone in that spot. So apparently it really not about who paints where but, more about reaming anyone who wont be kissing your ass.

That's funny. Isn't Ash in your crew? Cause you basically just called him out after he said in his post that someone had already dissed that spot before he painted there. Just keep contradicting yourself.

And the fact that you edited that post and tried to shift the blame over on to ASH basically says you know you fucked up and your scared.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived