tits tn flics from WA and CA

slie-tits

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

[Message to ballpark frank, yes the majority of titsis in seattle now and we are taking pride in getting rid of the rep we did once have, if anyone in tits ever came across wrong it was probaly someone that is nolonger in the crew,the new generation ass you call it is, Clown Slie Necro Dekae Ruen Deal Gotue and Mack, and as far as me used to,sucking that is because I have only been painting peices for a little over 3 years I have been putting in alot of work in that time and I think I have gotten alot of recognition, I know its not about that but dont talk shit,' Paint' by the way what do you write post something, and if you want to peep some new TITS peep the site.

I don't know what all the arguing is about. TITS is a good crew. As far as I know, they don't shit talk much. I've met some of the crew in person, and they were cool as shit. Hell, they were in my living room with my roomate, and they showed me the utmost respect. I've never heard of TITS having a bad reputation.. and if they did, who gives a fuck. Point is, they are still producing good graffiti, and tight productions. Anyone who says otherwise is full of shit. In any case, all this beef over the internet is pointless. DROP IT.

And don't come on here saying im jocking TITS, because I'm not. I just beleive that the majority of your points are invalid.

Talk is cheap... Paint can be free... you do the math.

I caught the last couple of Mews/ Slie productions over at Bill's Wheels, hot stuff. There's a few cats you didn't mention that push TITS around here (that I've seen) -- Cylem, Kefr, Kady etc .. Either they're fronting or the crews still got a little momentum. Oh well .. keep the flavor brewin .. peace.

Archived