MEXICALI VANDALS

reostek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by GRANITE ROCKr@May 30 2005, 11:36 AM

your city look ok. lots of toy shit! Looks like the best stuff is done by out of towners. I will make it a goal of mine to roll through your city and paint a masterpeice for all you to learn off of.

yeah, the city is full of toys and style jackers man, but we still have some good writters like Hosek, Rans , nhes and others

-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA-CIA

Originally posted by damu_187+May 30 2005, 09:30 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (damu_187 - May 30 2005, 09:30 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-GRANITE ROCKr@May 30 2005, 11:36 AM

your city look ok. lots of toy shit! Looks like the best stuff is done by out of towners.  I will make it a goal of mine to roll through your city and paint a masterpeice for all you to learn off of.

yeah, the city is full of toys and style jackers man, but we still have some good writters like Hosek, Rans , nhes and others

[/b]

i think you dont have the correct meaning of style jackers you still named them....... mexicali has very good writerz for sure