Swet - The Wild Side

imported_Rebus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ha ha ha ha @ all the swet haters. It's all a giant conspiracy, swet is actually a new robot molotow is developing in conjunction with Sony to do your painting for you, which means more anonymous e-bitching time for you, the 100 days project is just field testing.

Keep hiding behind 700 color fills while swet shows you the definition of style.... Also that ad that is blowing the mind of all you toys wasn't there in the beginning.

how ANYONE hates on swet is beyond me, he has been dropping burners and ILLEGAL graffiti consistently for as long as i can recall... most people now a days just paint legal walls or one illegal safe spot here and there to make it "look good"... great movement in his letters and a master in several different styles... one of the few euros that i view as well rounded, and for a LONG time now...

this

ha ha ha ha @ all the swet haters. It's all a giant conspiracy, swet is actually a new robot molotow is developing in conjunction with Sony to do your painting for you, which means more anonymous e-bitching time for you, the 100 days project is just field testing.

Keep hiding behind 700 color fills while swet shows you the definition of style.... Also that ad that is blowing the mind of all you toys wasn't there in the beginning.

Archived