Passenger Trains...Flixx from allover

MidniteRun

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Why is it that americans paint waaaaay more freights than commuter/passenger/cleans...?

ive come to this conclusion because all the threads in the metal heads section from the us are all freights...apart from the NY subway.

Freights make a nice picture but there really isnt the same merit, you can paint a fucking freight in the middle of the day and take an hour and a half if you want...a passenger train in a yard is painted in 15mns and you have to cut through fences and climb over circular barbed wire, have to dodge 360* cameras and sometimes despite all that shit you still get grilled and never get a flick...or tear you flesh open on the barbs or whatever... its not quite the same game...

so why are we big on that in europe and not so much in the us? are you guys scared or is it 'too difficult'?

im not trying to stir shit up and i really would like to see some dope cleans if you wanna post, maybe some 2010s?

I'm not from the US, but yes, Id say 'too difficult'

Since the late 80's when they cleaned the last train in New York, the rest of the country payed attention and followed suit, making their commuter trains 'unpaintable'

In my opinion, what I see happening in Europe at the moment is what happened in New York back in the hey day. And as far as I know the Europeans are far more lenient on graffiti and caging up their trains.