rules of the draft

laffinginside

we are as much a terrorist harboring country as one could be... we created osama bin laden and a whole lot of other terrorists to combat against our enemies, and now they get out of hand and we act like this is everyoens fault except the us gov'ts. if you have a dog and you train it to be a vicious killed and then it bites you then you have no one to blame but yourself. i dont think its right to go kill a ton of innocent peopel to "clean up" after one of our mistakes. i bet half of you dont know that england and the us worked together to put adolph hitler in power, and also that george w's grand father funded hitler. these arent things they tell you though. the US has to learn that if theyre going to play with fire then eventually they're gonna get burned. dont get me wrong, what happened in nyc pisses me off and hurts me and there was no reason for those people to die. im just saying that going and killing more people isnt the answer. for all we know this could have been people in the military who had some of bin ladens men front so that we would blame the afghans. we are in a wartime and we've been hit with propaganda from teh second thsi happened, in fact theres speculation right nowthat the film of afghans celebrating in the streets after the planes hit was actualyl footage from a few years ago, just liek alot of us have been saying it could be and everyone told us to shut up about i guess my whole point in this is that im not willing to die or kill for this gov't.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Archived