AWSTIN TEXXAS

infect

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
if this is true he lost some respect

Definitely true. I remember when those went up. Cofns = big time sidebusta.

Also, Kits, up your throwie game. You're clearly capable of dropping NICE pieces, but come on. You can't come up in here with original looking burners and then post that slop.

Not trying to hate at all, just saying. It'd be tight if you went as hard on the throws as you do the other bidness.

fairweather fan douchebags... both those went up before all the shit was cleared away.neither is buffed. that fence had been painted before, and it had been looked at by everyone. if your so called "respect" is on such a slippery slope who cares about having it? go to any real city where shit runs and look at an alley. probably not every throwup was done at the same time. give me a break.

fairweather fan douchebags... both those went up before all the shit was cleared away.neither is buffed. that fence had been painted before, and it had been looked at by everyone. if your so called "respect" is on such a slippery slope who cares about having it? go to any real city where shit runs and look at an alley. probably not every throwup was done at the same time. give me a break.

Then I guess you were cool with it when VMX sidebusted phiks, organs, and juse at that goodwill on Lamar awhile back that everyone was complaining about?

Your right, neither is buffed yet, both been running, and everyones seen it, BUT you cannot compare a spot like that fence to some alley spot in a "real city". Personally, I've always thought that the "rules" for sidebusting change depending on the spot.

Look, I'm not trying to argue with you Boss, I'm just saying, different people feel differently about certain issues. You don't need to come out guns blazing to defend a homie that wasn't even really getting dissed on.

Everyone knows Tylenol is a joke on this board, a self-proclaimed "e thug". Him taking away his "respect" wasn't even worth your response, or this one for that matter.

^stfu with the psycho toy essays on a graffiti website

Hahhahah. Seriously? When your boy started the lecture in the first place? You sound like a complete bitch saying shit like that.

"stfu" with you being a retard on a graffiti website. I'm sure there are downsyndrome boards for morons like you.

Then I guess you were cool with it when VMX sidebusted phiks, organs, and juse at that goodwill on Lamar awhile back that everyone was complaining about?

Your right, neither is buffed yet, both been running, and everyones seen it, BUT you cannot compare a spot like that fence to some alley spot in a "real city". Personally, I've always thought that the "rules" for sidebusting change depending on the spot.

Look, I'm not trying to argue with you Boss, I'm just saying, different people feel differently about certain issues. You don't need to come out guns blazing to defend a homie that wasn't even really getting dissed on.

Everyone knows Tylenol is a joke on this board, a self-proclaimed "e thug". Him taking away his "respect" wasn't even worth your response, or this one for that matter.

get a job

Definitely true. I remember when those went up. Cofns = big time sidebusta.

Also, Kits, up your throwie game. You're clearly capable of dropping NICE pieces, but come on. You can't come up in here with original looking burners and then post that slop.

Not trying to hate at all, just saying. It'd be tight if you went as hard on the throws as you do the other bidness.

yea, i liked that first toss, but the sconed one idonno what happened

Archived