NOTTINGHAM uk

nutcase

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

NOTTINGHAM NG CARTEL!! SUMMER TIME IS COMING, THIS YEAR IS THE YEAR WHEN

THE DICKS WILL GET CAUGHT OUT!!! DONT THINK THAT WE FORGOT ABOUT

THE IDIOTS WHAT WHERE STEPPING ON TOES!!! LITTLE WASTEMANS ITS COMING...

REAL NOTTS HEADS OUT THERE KEEPING IT STREET!!! BRAAAAAAAAAAP

• 2 weeks later...

PUSSY MAN DEMS TAKING OUT REAL HEADS STUFF ARE SURE

TO GET ROASTED LIKE TURKEY SHORTLY!!

WE HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS GRAFFITI STUFF.....DONT FORGET SPUDS NOT ALL MAN

THAT DO GRAFFITI ARE SKATEBOARDERS AND WEAR BAGGY JEANS YOU SPUDS..

WE ROLL IN BIG CARS WITH THE BIG STARS AND ARE QUICK TO PULL THE SKEN, BLOOD YOU WILL BE ON THE FLOOR LIKE DIRTY DEN!!!...THIS IS NOTINGHAM WASTERS..NG..

ALOT BIGGER STUFF GO ON THEN GRAFFITI AND FOR THE MANS TO COME ON THIS THING

THEN LIIISSSSSSSSSSSTEN AND SHUT YA MOUT!!

PUSSY HOLE BULWELL BOGRAT YOU KNOW WHO YOU BE....DONT THINK YOU CAN HIDE IN

THEM SEWERS OR THAT RIVER LEEN BECAUSE WE BE SENDING IN THE PITBULLS WHAT

HAVE BEEN INJECTED WITH STEROIDS AND BEEN STARVED SO THEY HUNGRY BLOOD..

hmmmm..... bulwell bograt you think you know...... i'm lovin this shit mate you top me i'll top you your just my drive of motivation i got beef from a lot of people but thats the price i guess.....i aint sitting here using my words to make out i'm the sickest.....i aint even trying to be the sickest.... i'm just doing what i love to do...thats right mate i love it.......i dont do it to prove something i aint doing it cus i'm a badman.....i'm just doing it cus i know one day y'all gon give up and if you dont then your always gon prove worthy compotition...... i do it cus you dont want me to lads.....so the more you beef me up the happier you make me cus it pushes me and only makes me stronger.....since the the day i found graff i've never thought about anything else, a lot of things have distracted me but i think right now i'm focussed, on it, nows the time for the one thing that matters in graff, progression. i think you all forget that your all doing the one thing in graff thats frowned upon....beef no one likes it so just get the hell on with it......DF you got beef with me especially mr shut but you know what i dont care......MD wanna take me on but we goin on like the dragon slayers. and for some reason i dont care.....honda your goin on like your better than us but havent you always? i mean sure your a good writer in my view but a lot of people think your not and to be honnest i've seen some stuff of yours i dont like......all i can say is i know a lot more bout you guys than you think you know about me.....i mean shit tell the people i live in bulwell.....while i sit back in my chair and laugh.....i'm ruthless i cant help myself.....and who's this ink geezer man fuck it i aint just chattin no more.....respect to anyone that wants it and to the ones that dont....i dont want the beef and i'm sure you dont either but if you do then fuck it......i'm just too tired of people to let you bother me, how do? lets paint......AwbZ

Archived