NOTTINGHAM uk

nutcase

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

the chicken is good................big up BEW>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>^

FUCK Bew crew. If they think going over illegals in Notts is funny they're gonna keep on getting took out. If they carry on with their games we might have to come to wherever the fuck they come from show them how Notts reps.

yer u tell them!!

big hard sisp!!!

btw BEW are a sick crew they got a fucking sick style

they burn notts. notts is just jelous that they canny develop a style as sick as theres.

FACE IT YOU JELOUS TOYS

BEW CREW

I prefer not to respond to nobodys..

but who the fuck are you to talk about a scene that you've had no impact in or influence on and obviously no knowledge of...

stay in mansfield or whatever backwards town your from...talk that shit to the handful of real Notts writers that are out there risking it on the regs and see what happens..

it's very easy to sit behind a screen and talk shit but if you do it to man's faces you wont have a face left.

and that goes for everyone that doesn't put in street work in Notts and chats shit about those that do. 2007 Nottingham graff war you fucking cunts

Hi,

It's good site, we have giving some information about binaural beat is becoming useful in scientific research and is likely to begin to play a larger role in medical diagnostic regimens as well. Further, it is proving useful in regard to the enhancement of meditative and relaxation techniques. http://www.binauralbeatsecrets.com/ This site is use full every body.

THEY DO BURN NOTTS

ITS SIMPLE

JUST LISTEN TO MR CREEPER...

FUNNY HOW YOU DONT REPLY TO HIM ISNT IT....

YOU DONT NO WOT I WRITE SO HOW U NO IM TOY.

I AINT NO TOY BITCH....TUT TUT

HONR - BEW

If i had the time to post up however many illegals ive seen, done or been a part of id show you how hard it is to burn notts. I dont burn notts in fact i don't live up to even half of the notts writers in how and where they tag or throw up. Your a pussy your crews pussy, WHATS MANSFIELD!?