415/Bay Area Blackbeezies

RackPaintYo!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will post more sketches later for now let me know what anyone thinks on this thread :china: :china: :china: :china: :china:

Honestly, your shit kinda weak..Dont give up doe...Go for more simple shit...Block letters to begin with...If you wanna stick to your "wildstyle" at least bust sum 3D up in that bitch...

Its all good Hepos.

Honestly, your shit kinda weak..Dont give up doe...Go for more simple shit...Block letters to begin with...If you wanna stick to your "wildstyle" at least bust sum 3D up in that bitch...

Its all good Hepos.

yeah but i hate putting 3-d's on some of my pieces.i like to keep most of my work that way thanks for your honesty i will keep sketching up those wild styles like it was 1992 fisho

:dozey:

NMFO1.jpg

Image0911.jpg

i am through with block letters not that i have anything against them i am just on a level where i like to revive some old school styles from back in tha daze and try to influence writters of today and also bring back the writters that use to burn from back in thhe day just trying to bring back that wild style funk:cool: :cool: :cool:

shit all this typing makes me wanna another bong rip:dozey: :dozey: :dozey:

i just want to let every one know on this thread that i am sorry for making a fool of myself i am just a loser burn out just trying to contribute to the bay area graf i dont paint as much so i only sketch big up to those who put in work for now i will smoke a blunt for all writters peace the fuck out

alright we understand you like to smoke weed. thats really cool. but we're not all freshman in highschool so smoking isnt the cool thing to brag about anymore.

if you dont paint than dont call yourself a writer and dont get on this forum.

go to the toys thread if you want to post your shit its bunk and to be honest no one wants to see that shit it just floods the thread out from the flix we do want to see.

peace.

/no hatred