AUSSIE STEEL

hello drunkn

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well seeing as most of his panels are done in about 7 or 8 mins, i recon he'd take the cake for sydneys fastest painter, and if not he's deffinetley up there, on top of that preety much all his panels are full colour burners, and all tidy as fuck.

Free che....

sydneys fastest painter? hahahaha

full colour burners? hahaha

no disrespect towards him but those 2 things you said are fucking stupid.

Alright fine then, you show me a 3 colour fill panel done in 8 minutes as crisp as a cheba panel faggot, I'd almost bet money on it that you sure as fuck couldnt pump anything as fresh as him, even if you got 20 minutes. You denying him being one of sydneys best train painters makes you look like a faggot and a toy

So you post a team effort 3 letter panel, an unfinished, another simple 3 letter panel and a banos done in probly closer to 12-15 minutes? I'm sorry but this is one weak ass defence, especially posting that tpg, like cmon the outline on that is fairly weak, how could you compare that to most of his panels...I'm not even going to post anything to show you up because obviously you'll just be a cunt about it, but unless you've had a few consecutive weeks of 3+ panels a week this year in sydney, you cant speak, all quality asside. How can you post urge and banos shit and bitch about chebas style? Neck up.

• 1 year later...

no disrespect to cheeba but he aint there yet... he cant compete with urge or banos... or various other sydney writers.. fast doesnt mean better.. some of the best writers "in history" were the self proclaimed slowest painters going around... dont get me wrong i dont mind some of his stuff but at the moment there is no comparison.. more power to him either way..

Archived