A guide to bushopping

B_As_In_Bot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

who's minding the cameras?

as far as phoenix -- (your city may be different) -- i have heard there's one lonely little man downtown who spends a few hours a day watching the video... from at least three hundred buses, each recording at least ten hours a day.... so there's at least three thousand hours of video to watch every day... how much can one little old man see in an afternoon?

which is to say, if the driver doesn't see you, and unless you're going hog wild, chances are low.... although not zero...

another fun idea is to put stickers over the cameras...

(For entertainment purposes only)

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by fuck muni

mob buses like 10 deep...no one will do shit and the bus driver will just kick you off and yell because theres too many fucking kids to deal with

plus buses that have been straight destroyed, every window, ceiling, panel smashed look sick as fuck

i do this ...by myself.... however usually on 38s 14's 49s or 31's or on other busses at night it sucks to get kicked off a bus when ur the only person on it and uve already crushed 3 or 4 mop shots on the window and are sitting there hitting streaker shots top to bottom...i dont get it why drivers trip if the bus is already demolished .....theres a few people who i especially like to do this with cuz they make me do more savage shit then i do on the solo hype ....for sf bushoppers any real bomber knows what to do while ur on the bus but outsiders are a differnt thing...which is how i got wrapped ...try to not bust outsiders standing in the street with lots of traffic tends to attract a lot of attention mainly from the cop 2 cars back that i couldnt see while my girl stood in front of the bus and i went and hit a backside window shot and then preceded to run thru the street without looking get hit by a car land on the ground unscathed and narrowly avoid getting my head ran over by the next car and then get up and deliourisly run up a dead end flight of stairs and ditch my markers and run back down with the cop coming up telling me to freeze so i act casual and then sudenly try to knock him down a flight of stairs but his pig training and the hundred pounds he had on me only got my face pushed into a wall and me stuck catching scribes with the handcuffs in the cops car while he looked for my markers eventually finding them and then driving to the bus id hit end of the line taking a picture of it and driving me to the station me throwing me in a holding cell and making sure my cuffs were extra tight only to have my dad come down and say he dont wanna bail me and he wants me to go to juvi (i felt so loved) then me being forced to be released cuz juvi is full and having to deal with my heated ass parents...................a lesson to all frisco bombers...dont stop bombing but if ur getting chased by pigs dont stop running theres no point in cooperating fuck the pigs if they catch u anyways it duznt make much of a difference but if u get away ur a lucky bastard which i was every other time i SUCCESFULLY evaded the oinkers ...the main thing is do something u wont die doing but the cops will not want to risk catching a tagger over.....run thru a busy street or something potentially dangerous...also if the cop is chasing u in his car stay on the street and try and run towards the car so it has to stop and turn once the cop gets out of his car try and hit sum backyard and begin hopping fences...dont stay in one hiding spot run run run keep moving hop a bus for one stop and cat off into a resteraunt bathroom and try and sneak out the way they take the trash out....dont get caught run run run bOMB FRISCO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Double decker buses are easy to hit just go reckless on them, on single deckers...You jus gotta keep a look out,just use common sense.

One thing i noticed while lookin at those bus flix, you dont scribe backwards.I don't mean a tag but like when you do block letter scribes do them backwards so people outside can see them.

Originally posted by ¤¤FoRGE²¤¤

HOW DO YOU THE FUCKIN PLASTIC OFF THE WINDOW TO GET AN ACTUAL SCRIBE TO RIDE

well, one way is, peel back starting at the corner... about an inch or so... fold it back onto itself... repeat... gets you a triangular area in the corner of the window...

WHATS THE BEST SCRIBE BESIDES DREMEL BITS??

sandpaper works a treat on plastic... big and wide and deep...

for detailed scribes in glass, try one of these diamond-tipped Dremel tool bits...

http://www.widgetsupply.com/dremel/7103.jpg'>

about $4 as sold by

widget supply corp

or maybe

http://www.widgetsupply.com/dremel/cutter-burr/diamond/cone/D-AH13.jpg'>

under a dollar

Diamond is the hardest known mineral and cuts into anything... glass wood ceramic steel...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

if you always ride the same line watch for undercovers who appear after youve been doing damage for awhile..believe it or not the dum fuck driver may not see you bomb but he knows its not the fucking senior citizens you ride with...whats super cool is to use the ad space to put up your own ad...if it looks real good it goes unnoticed sometimes... also bleach pens on seats...the craziest fucks ive come across are the bums who ride the bus 247 cuz its a good spot to sleep..buy him a beer and you can tag a bums gear..:idea:

Archived