Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yo peyote post a flick buddy.................u dnt even have a crew nigga or one of them would post there shit and urs would be next to theres....................right now theres like 5 crew in houston more or less and none of them niggas know u or they would stand up for ur bitch ass........................straaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaight law!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the reality is that people get up but dont stay up because theres like 5 million dollars they spend trying to make sure u dnt stay up...............so people like myself get fed up sick and tired and only wined up paintin when there drunk or barred out- caper.......................plus the laws be triiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiippin on the writers forreal.......shootin us and shit

thats why you should all move to iraq, hop a train, start running, row a boat, whatever, this place has a wicked scene, you fucks cant imagine it, BK starting these fools off right!!! hahaha, houston graff died when your mom an dad bought that computer.....

represent who you are, an paint that shit up...:D :D :D

GEEWHYI-SH...I FUCKIN AGREE THIS CITY IS WHAT WE MAKE IT....Thats why theres only i slight handful of people destroying...I take that back painting because this city is not destroyed. MY POINT....This city will never see the type of damaged it onced did years back(95-2004) and its pretty sad that there will not be a massive amount of motivated writers like there where back then to take the place of all the old heads. I could name heads and crews but thats not the point. Its just fucking nuts how all these other small cities got more of a scene then Houston. Fuck it maybe im talking out my ass, but i can tell a big diffrence in those years and today. So that states alot about are city and the upcoming writers thats why HOUSTON GRAFFITI IS DIENG......!

respect.......................u gotta feel the fact alll the shit ppl nput in gettin buffed like crazy though after uve been popped a few times that shit gets old when ur dnt see ur shit riding.........im feeling stickin to them frieghts tho for the bombs and tags in the city-caper

Archived