PAKALOLO COMMANDOS

TREDAWG

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

question- why are there always some thuggish grafheads picking on little graffiti geeks?

if you wanna pick a fights, do it with people that are actually lookin for one.. like the military

seriously.. reading on an online forum - the sounds of ethuggin pullin the trigger on some little kid that might have gown up on power rangers is sadly hillarious. giving out death threats online...

you cant get mo gangsta than that son. im sure that fuckin haole is quivering in his boots

click im haole

clack im in oakland and would kill these kids myself but am far away

bang are you the fuckin referee of 12 oz?

and lastly ive fought military and Beatin them badly but they like to be official about shit and press charges.

and kids never press charges kuz they know ill hunt them down if they cry to mom.

GANGSTA MADE

-FELON-

lol.. gangsta made.. fo someone in oakland you sure are spending a lot of time bustin on kids you dont know.

i thought you were cakes for a second... i heard he likes to cause trouble from the bay to hawaii.

not a referee.. more like aina keepers and i just happen to know that no real gangsta woud be on here talkin shit to kids.. this is hawaii son.. we are many

i hope when asalt comes out, you dont try to ruin his life by draggin him down.. with yo gangsta shit click clack.. he's a better man than that

try to kill some oakland kids.. im sure you'll find they have more guns than you.

i know what hard in the bay is... you seem ok.. you just need direction.. if youre not from hawaii.. dont come here. if so. you need to regain that aloha bra, its abetter healthier life. even with the yayo.. you too can have aloha spirit.. lol

i smoke crack and have smoked crack with asalt ive come to hawaii and had a great time. and try smoking crack and being gangsta on 12oz its addicting and fun not quiet like crack but you get the idea huh nerd? you wouldnt have a clue to how hard i am considering you paint in disney land of a place hawaii. the only cool heads i met in hawaii was TE and wobel kuz i got a tatt from him. and again the click clack non sense is for intimidation i use fists like a man and ive been shot at plenty and stabbed twice trust me painting in the bay area is a bit different. im planning on coming back for a visit again when money comes around so it might b awhile. and ive resorted to crack because ive gotten a couple to many graffiti falonies so if im caught with even a paint marker i go right back to court. so ive been keeping it on the DL and trying to straighten shit out legally, but you know how it go. and the sad shit is asalt was a changed man before all the bull shit came back to haunt him life sucks but when he out i know he gonna stay straight, cracks the devil and i know it. i love it but again i fucking hate it. im a rabling crack head like i said awhile back dont listen to anything i say and if you are you stupid. peace im out for good im high im tiwsted im doodie doodoo dumb.

~GAY MURDERING- GIRL MOLESTING - GANGSTA MADE - GRAFFITI MONSTERS~

KLEVR GM TE

im out for good i dont even know why im talking to hawaii,

ps if more comments come out of this account it aint me

it mean goners back.

later

lol.. gangsta made.. fo someone in oakland you sure are spending a lot of time bustin on kids you dont know.

i thought you were cakes for a second... i heard he likes to cause trouble from the bay to hawaii.

not a referee.. more like aina keepers and i just happen to know that no real gangsta woud be on here talkin shit to kids.. this is hawaii son.. we are many

i hope when asalt comes out, you dont try to ruin his life by draggin him down.. with yo gangsta shit click clack.. he's a better man than that

try to kill some oakland kids.. im sure you'll find they have more guns than you.

i know what hard in the bay is... you seem ok.. you just need direction.. if youre not from hawaii.. dont come here. if so. you need to regain that aloha bra, its abetter healthier life. even with the yayo.. you too can have aloha spirit.. lol

there is no aloha in hawaii and thats a fact jack just a bunch of racist island rednecks
  • Like 1