Guys Checking Out Your Chick....

Gunm

Guest im not witty

hey lens, speaking of guys checking out your chick, werent we all supposed to be checking out your chick in the photo hunt thread.

jut a friendly reminder from your local perveract.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by im not witty

hey lens, speaking of guys checking out your chick, werent we all supposed to be checking out your chick in the photo hunt thread.

jut a friendly reminder from your local perveract.

Send me an email and we'll talk buisness. or AIM: DefconTwelve

Guest popasquat

I was at this partynig over the weekend, and me and my chick were chillin in the kitchen drinking, and this gay ass kid who was a neighbor came up and starts hitting on my girl. I had my arms wrapped around her and he was sitting there trying to touch her and rub her. It made me so mad. So to show him where she and i stood we went straight back to the bedroom and didnt some out till it was time to go. Then, while we were in the room the kid kept opening the door on purpose just so he could see her naked.

Originally posted by popasquat

I was at this partynig over the weekend, and me and my chick were chillin in the kitchen drinking, and this gay ass kid who was a neighbor came up and starts hitting on my girl. I had my arms wrapped around her and he was sitting there trying to touch her and rub her. It made me so mad. So to show him where she and i stood we went straight back to the bedroom and didnt some out till it was time to go. Then, while we were in the room the kid kept opening the door on purpose just so he could see her naked.

and you did nothing?:confused:

Archived