born on july 4th 1999

CROW RA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by enlighten

where's the Dayser and Corpse, or is this a different RA. if so you guys are in for a Rude Awakening.

diff ra crew guy-yes we know of the other ra crew out west.

oh yea no more flixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx im outa here

yeah R.A. is a dope crew but cmon now.. crow.. can u please do a burner and not some hurting circular strait letter.. i seen them wholecars u been doing = CRAP pieces =CRAP.. do some bits or work on letter structure.. your just so bad i donno what to say.. i feel bad for the trains who c=have to ride wit your name on it.. its like wearing a kick me sign! ne ways enuff banging on ya.. your crews dope.. learn something from your affiliates! word to coupe and heist!

p.s. i know you can do some banging shit with the letters c.r.o.w. lits of potential! now draw !

Originally posted by CROW RA

diff ra crew guy-yes we know of the other ra crew out west.

oh yea no more flixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx im outa here

just a suggestion: Don't post your fliks until you learn some style. so thanks for doing us a favor and makin all those X'S..... but yo keep postin that coupe shit! say word. word.

Archived