New Hampshire (yes we paint here)....

osreP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ayo.. im heading up from ct to visit family in manch. in a few weeks. Any legal walls around? dont tell me spots unless they are legal obviously. I just need something to do for one of these fucking days im up there.. haha. Oh, and PM the spot if there is one/any

lookin good NH!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
[/font]BOSTONS ONE AND ONLY...SERCH TKO SMS..PAINTS IN NEW HAMPSHIRE

Funny you should mention that. I was planning on posting these today... strange coincidence. I found these a few years ago, finally got around to flicking them two weeks ago. Always wondered if these were legit. I guess they are.

serch1.jpg

serch2.jpg

And for good measure, here's another Boston OG in New Hampshire. This ran clean for a few years before some idiot clipped it.

mast.jpg

748133671_myshit002doom!!!!!!.jpg.cd549321da77ae6451130139bb40a4dc.jpg

Funny you should mention that. I was planning on posting these today... strange coincidence. I found these a few years ago, finally got around to flicking them two weeks ago. Always wondered if these were legit. I guess they are.

serch1.jpg

serch2.jpg

And for good measure, here's another Boston OG in New Hampshire. This ran clean for a few years before some idiot clipped it.

mast.jpg[/quote

ya..its legit, what up old school!!

Archived