Atlanta Bench Session.

Jalerjuan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i actually dont have a specfic bench but rather i spend a lot of time under bridges or on tracks and i flick what rolls by its not the best way to bench but its what i do. i heard of the tlford yard but have yet to see it myself lemme know if ya can drop that info on me.

------------------

skrate frum da durty southhh......

Originally posted by Mr. Bob Dobolina:

i actually dont have a specfic bench but rather i spend a lot of time under bridges or on tracks and i flick what rolls by its not the best way to bench but its what i do. i heard of the tlford yard but have yet to see it myself lemme know if ya can drop that info on me.

Oh come on Bob, you've been every else in Atlanta. You're telling me you haven't been to Tilford? Not really a place you can go walk around, but there's many a cut where you can find some good stuff to flick.

i know it seems strange but i actually know of only a handful of good benches all in the METRO area prehaps ive been to tilford and just didnt know. everything about where the yards are is hush hush round here.. i got my yards so i guess im content but then again no ones been to every spot in ATL but we all want to. information just needs to be more shared.. whatever ill find it, you can bet your bottom dollar i will......

------------------

skrate frum da durty southhh......

Archived