old school Microsoft Paint piecing

ninetyfour

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

can someone give me a place other than fotango and imagestation because those seem to be fucked. that last one worked for me and now it doesnt. not to be one of the toys that ask this question constantly but maybe when you see my work it will be worth it. im still a toy though.

Originally posted by ninetyfour

can someone give me a place other than fotango and imagestation because those seem to be fucked. that last one worked for me and now it doesnt. not to be one of the toys that ask this question constantly but maybe when you see my work it will be worth it. im still a toy though.

alright there, guy.

use imagestation, but instead of clicking on the flick that shows up right after you upload. click "go to storage bin" and click it there, from there go to properties...etc...

newkids :rolleyes:

some other people please post. throwies or whatever characters it doesnt matter. ill have another piece later today and thanks for your feedback. i just thought since everyone is on a computer to post here and most have windows then they could participate. so put up please. my shit aint all that good im just stuck in piece-land and i cant think of throws right now.

peace

Archived