Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ninetyfour

old school Microsoft Paint piecing

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i cant get this shit to work. if someone has another place i can upload pictures. or if they want to upload them for me. i have aim and e mail. just respond on here first. some are halfway semi decent but im still toy.

can someone give me a place other than fotango and imagestation because those seem to be fucked. that last one worked for me and now it doesnt. not to be one of the toys that ask this question constantly but maybe when you see my work it will be worth it. im still a toy though.

Originally posted by ninetyfour

can someone give me a place other than fotango and imagestation because those seem to be fucked. that last one worked for me and now it doesnt. not to be one of the toys that ask this question constantly but maybe when you see my work it will be worth it. im still a toy though.

alright there, guy.

use imagestation, but instead of clicking on the flick that shows up right after you upload. click "go to storage bin" and click it there, from there go to properties...etc...

newkids :rolleyes:

some other people please post. throwies or whatever characters it doesnt matter. ill have another piece later today and thanks for your feedback. i just thought since everyone is on a computer to post here and most have windows then they could participate. so put up please. my shit aint all that good im just stuck in piece-land and i cant think of throws right now.

peace

the reason people are not posting is because this thread is a stupid idea. Why use mspaint when you can do it by hand, and make it look better