for the smart guys

timeago

don't panic.

weed is not a drug. thc is a chemical. drugs are a chemical release system. chemicals are naturally occuring in all plants and all things. I know more about medicine than you. I am a doctor without becoming a "doctor". I have seen more of them misdiagnose people than you have. my doctor committed "malpractice". I SHOULD SUE HIS ASS FOR SOME EASY MONEY. but FUCK EASY MONEY.

alcohol is a drug. so is a cigarette. a cigarette full of an organic plant is a drug too. convince yourself of anything so that you can fall for nothing.

there is no addiction. the only important one is the addiction to non-living things. there are ways to legally get your substances.

like weed? wait until you turn 18. then have a weed party. but paranoia at an early age is unhealthy and will make you unhealthy too.

cocaine? simply made from coca leaves... that is why everyone will AT LEAST TRY cocaine once in their life. that is the nature of rebellion. at least know what you are rebelling against.

I am rebelling against the desire to lie to a doctor so they will prescribe me "marinol".... the PRESCRIPTION DRUG that releases THC into your bood stream naturally. I WON'T SHOOT UP, BUT I WILL POP A PILL??

what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You're on something right now aren't you? We'll play semantics. It's all good. So, THC isn't a drug, it's a chemical. Agreed. THC is in weed, and by smoking it, you release it into your system- thus making the act of smoking weed a "chemical release system", and by your own definition, a drug. So "drug" is no longer a noun, it's now a verb, right?

Not the substance, but the action of taking it.

I was going to address the rest of your post, but there isn't anything worthwhile in it. You don't talk about anything, you just say things.

Archived