SAN JOSE GRAFFITI

punkbitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest uncle-boy

does that kose know there already is a KOSER TKO??

and i think kyro, snail, eatfuk, ichabod, and ewso deserve more daps than this cat in anycase....

Originally posted by facepunchr+Jan 18 2006, 04:34 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (facepunchr - Jan 18 2006, 04:34 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-fatalist@Jan 17 2006, 11:52 PM

koseone.jpg

bump. only good shit i've seen thus far.

hey nobody cares about what a toys gotta say!!!

[/b]

i agree....only good shit

Originally posted by uncle-boy@Jan 18 2006, 10:31 AM

does that kose know there already is a KOSER TKO??

and i think kyro, snail, eatfuk, ichabod, and ewso deserve more daps than this cat in anycase....

kose htf has been steady getting up in the bay since before you can probably remember.

did you know that you should keep your hawaiian ass in your own business?

Guest uncle-boy

so because i didnt konw this kose has been rocking for a long while, i dont know whos graffiti i enjoy looking at?

yeeeeaaaah, ok.

you cats are getting way too defensive about this, i never said this guy is junk or anything like that. i was just bumping some heads i think are dope cause someone said kose was the only thing dope so far. and because i never saw his flicks before, i asked the tko question.

jebus

Originally posted by real old skool head+Jan 18 2006, 10:47 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (real old skool head - Jan 18 2006, 10:47 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-real old skool head@Jan 17 2006, 08:32 PM

why have i never seen any of these people in the area?

what do these pictures have to with san jose?

im not a hater but in my opinion these photos have nothing to do with the scene

[/b]

dont take offense ive never been on here before. are you and your chat friends going to rip me apart now?

Originally posted by real old skool head+Jan 19 2006, 01:51 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (real old skool head - Jan 19 2006, 01:51 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by real old skool head@Jan 18 2006, 10:47 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-real old skool head@Jan 17 2006, 08:32 PM

why have i never seen any of these people in the area?

what do these pictures have to with san jose?

im not a hater but in my opinion these photos have nothing to do with the scene

dont take offense ive never been on here before. are you and your chat friends going to rip me apart now?

[/b]

no way broooo... hey do you have any old school flicks ? ..I mean since you are "Mr. real old school".. that would be fresh..

Archived