SAN JOSE GRAFFITI

punkbitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by symbols@Dec 27 2005, 02:17 PM

THIS IS FUCKING LAME

THE WHOLE PAGE HAS ONLY ONE PHOTO

shut your pie holes and post photos

unless your city is as weak as this thread.

Not everyone is a rich kid that has a digital camera with access to a computer all day. SYMBOLS, as far as this city being weak ... it aint at its peak at the moment and not everyone that does do shit is into self promo.

Originally posted by CrazyLegs+Dec 28 2005, 03:49 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CrazyLegs - Dec 28 2005, 03:49 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-symbols@Dec 27 2005, 02:17 PM

THIS IS FUCKING LAME

Not everyone is a rich kid that has a digital camera with access to a computer all day. SYMBOLS, as far as this city being weak ... it aint at its peak at the moment and not everyone that does do shit is into self promo.

[/b]

nah......obviuosly crazy legs either doesnt live in SJ,is in denial,or just paints tunnels because thats the only graff in SJ.......Trust me SJ is at its lowest point ever......no real writers......no one with balls.....just kids wit markers and streaks and occasionally a wal-mart silver!!!!!!!Dont lie thats SJ!!!!

nah......obviuosly crazy legs either doesnt live in SJ,is in denial,or just paints tunnels because thats the only graff in SJ.......Trust me SJ is at its lowest point ever......no real writers......no one with balls.....just kids wit markers and streaks and occasionally a wal-mart silver!!!!!!!Dont lie thats SJ!!!!

no asen you are sj..right? remember..your the sickest right?

still waiting for you to post that one flik..that 87 curtner shit is too boooboo though I suggest something else okay..lets see your balls faattyy :clown2:

Originally posted by UkAntFade+Dec 28 2005, 09:57 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (UkAntFade - Dec 28 2005, 09:57 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by CrazyLegs@Dec 28 2005, 03:49 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-symbols@Dec 27 2005, 02:17 PM

THIS IS FUCKING LAME

[/b]

Lets just get something straight. You need to put in work and have some can control before trying call shots or be someone. Until then your just a rookie trying to let everyone know who you are on 12oz. Take a step back and listen to your elders.

ohh yeah,

I sure didnt give you permission to speak on anything and that 87 thing, hahaha An IM sorry..

You live in campbella and not in San Jo. Dont speak on the SJ like your from here or paint anything. Yes, Ill give you the "COUPLE" of things you have done, but if you really think about it, it doesnt amount to shit. Keep drawing in the crayon books Santa Clause brought you and please come up on some style.....

Stay Fat and love MC D's

Originally posted by CrazyLegs@Dec 21 2005, 09:33 PM

Well, T. If your going to run with anyone it might as well be WKT. They could use someone like you to teach them a few different styles, can control, how to act, proper ways to diss, internet shit talking, and color coordination. Your a free agent in high demand. So make sure they pay top dollor and give you all rights over the say so in the crew. Just remember though, getting in there crew will limit you. You will hang out with the same dip shits all your life, never amount to anything, never make it to the next level, more than likely get killed over dumb beef, or end up like IFUL. Ending up like Iful is a sad thought, but staying in the crew is even worse.

Teams looking for Free Agents:

1. RTB

2. R10

3. WKT

4. AOT

5. JBF

going on top of someone isnt topping them.....inviting yourself into another mans space is lame. know who you hate on at least....toys will be toys i suppose....thats why they write on top of bury's shit....to catch his fame because you know that being able to see his shot through your paint makes yours that much better... get a grip and a new revenue for fame......keep bury out the blender even though you need his sweetness for the batter. lets face it...graf is like doughnuts....i know theyre good, you know theyre good, so do we really have to fight over which one we like best?

Archived