SAN JOSE GRAFFITI

punkbitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by truesnvogues+Dec 25 2005, 01:37 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (truesnvogues - Dec 25 2005, 01:37 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by 408PLAYA@Dec 24 2005, 09:32 PM

Originally posted by truesnvogues@Dec 25 2005, 01:31 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-408PLAYA@Dec 24 2005, 09:24 PM

JUST LIKE WHEN YOU TOLD ME RACING DOWNTOWN

HWY 17 RUN TOUGHGUY

do you have a pic of this shot?

NOPE BUT I GOT SOME GOOD FOOTAGE OF YOU RUNNING AND YOUR SHIT BARELY STARTED...YOU'LL SEE IT

lets see it.

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

[/b]

YOU AND YOUR FAM NEED MORE EVIDENCE?

Originally posted by smallpimpin@Dec 23 2005, 06:08 AM

u got kicked out of the house haha no your homies got kicked out the house u left scared pysa haha surata lol ok fool now ur trippin

ITS FUNNY HOW PEOPLE LIKE TO SWITCH UP STORIES, BUT ANYWAYS ILL LET YOU RATS HAVE YOUR 15 MINUTES OF FAME BECAUSE THATS ABOUT THE ONLY FAME YOU GUYS GOING TO GET IS TALKING SHIT ONLINE BUT DONT TRIP HOMIE ILL CATCH YOU SLIPPN SOME DAY

Merry Christmas everyone.

Most all you on this board are lame ass kids trying to act hard and be your alter egos, but its time to put them aside and join hands for this merry holiday spirit. So let have a big round of smiles all you kiddies and tell Santa what you want for Christmas. You too Mr.Nobody, santa even brings the kids with AIDS presents once a year, just not crack pipes and Big An1 make sure you ask fo crayons with that coloring book. ohh RTB dont forget to ask for soap on a rope. I know you guys have been spending a lot of time behind bars these past few months.

Merry Christmas all and a happy New Year.

Originally posted by GROW+Dec 25 2005, 03:29 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GROW - Dec 25 2005, 03:29 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-smallpimpin@Dec 23 2005, 06:08 AM

u got kicked out of the house haha no your homies got kicked out the house u left scared pysa haha surata lol ok fool now ur trippin

ITS FUNNY HOW PEOPLE LIKE TO SWITCH UP STORIES, BUT ANYWAYS ILL LET YOU RATS HAVE YOUR 15 MINUTES OF FAME BECAUSE THATS ABOUT THE ONLY FAME YOU GUYS GOING TO GET IS TALKING SHIT ONLINE BUT DONT TRIP HOMIE ILL CATCH YOU SLIPPN SOME DAY

[/b]

switchin storys?15 minutes of fame?catch us slippin?ima do the numbers thing

1.spend time with yer family on christmas

2.you didnt leave wen we told you teeth were about to get cracked?

3.we dont care about any kind of fame the only reason we come on here is to talk shit to you lames because we never get a chance to talk to u in person cuz you lames are scared of us?

5.yes u herd me right everytime we see one of you you act all scary and shit or you cant talk because of blood loss

6.u wont be around long anyway squares come and go

7.i will never respond again in public forums to lowlife lames such as you

Originally posted by smallpimpin+Dec 26 2005, 03:51 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (smallpimpin - Dec 26 2005, 03:51 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by GROW@Dec 25 2005, 03:29 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-smallpimpin@Dec 23 2005, 06:08 AM

3.we dont care about any kind of fame the only reason we come on here is to talk shit to you lames because we never get a chance to talk to u in person cuz you lames are scared of us?

5.yes u herd me right everytime we see one of you you act all scary and shit or you cant talk because of blood loss

[/b]

I like how you used the number thing spimpn

1. Grow looks like he's 12

2. RTB fell off but is up more than wkt

3. You dont krack teeth WK?

4. i love this forum and cant wait for it to get closed again.

5. lets have everyone use the number system

6. An1 is fat

7. SB has AIDs, sucks for you

8. yesm masterbates to the thought of people acknowledging his graffiti

9. Talent is R10

10. Crazy Legs dont paint graff, he spectates

Why dont u tell me who u are, soooo i can krack some teeth out of your spectating ass head!!!!!If your not a writer stop givin your 2 cents!!!!

My latest PM, Isnt it cool?

If i tell you who I am it wouldnt be fair to everyone esle An1. So, lets keep it at what it is, and that is, what it is. Spectating to the fullest and telling it how it is.

Originally posted by CrazyLegs@Dec 26 2005, 12:37 PM

Why dont u tell me who u are, soooo i can krack some teeth out of your spectating ass head!!!!!If your not a writer stop givin your 2 cents!!!!

If i tell you who I am it wouldnt be fair to everyone esle An1. So, lets keep it at what it is, and that is, what it is. Spectating to the fullest and telling it how it is.

Ahhhhhhh how cute the pussy cant own up to his words,everyone knows who i'am, who smallpimpin is,and everyone else....Why dont u tell us so we know who is speakin on this....Because if its none of your buisness stay out of it!!!!!!Gettin in other ppl's beef will get you right in the middle of it......and I really don think you want that trust me kid!!!! Go comment on some video game forum.....u dont do graffiti dont talk about it!!!

Originally posted by UkAntFade+Dec 26 2005, 02:59 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (UkAntFade - Dec 26 2005, 02:59 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CrazyLegs@Dec 26 2005, 12:37 PM

Ahhhhhhh how cute the pussy cant own up to his words,everyone knows who i'am, who smallpimpin is,and everyone else....Why dont u tell us so we know who is speakin on this....Because if its none of your buisness stay out of it!!!!!!Gettin in other ppl's beef will get you right in the middle of it......and I really don think you want that trust me kid!!!! Go comment on some video game forum.....u dont do graffiti dont talk about it!!!

[/b]

I bet your foaming at the mouth.

Have a cheese puff fat ass.

Originally posted by smallpimpin+Dec 26 2005, 03:51 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (smallpimpin - Dec 26 2005, 03:51 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by GROW@Dec 25 2005, 03:29 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-smallpimpin@Dec 23 2005, 06:08 AM

[/b]

IM DONE WITH THIS SHIT THIS IS STUPID IM JUST GOING TO LET EVERYONE SEE YOUR HOW FUCKN DUMB YOU ARE BY POSTING STUPID ASS COMMENTS.

Originally posted by rare_breed+Dec 27 2005, 05:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rare_breed - Dec 27 2005, 05:16 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ocktobeast 1@Dec 27 2005, 01:05 PM

WHAT KIND OF DJ NAMES HIMSELF RT2H2K JKLMNOP ? XXXXXXL SHIRT?? CMON!?

FAKE....

POST MORE LORDS CREW....

SAINT

BROKE

RUIN

DFY

POST SOME OLD SHIT IF YOU GOT IT PLEASE........ :huh2:

rebuke

des

fibs

zeek

etc..

the real old school lords!!

[/b]

remember Jack from lords he had that ill throwup

on wenchester and williams by that chinese restuarant??

and rebuke yup!

fuckin post some nexus, what you know about OG

san jo NEXUS?

fuckyou haters san jo aint no fuckin washed up abanden city

where you can just go bomb and shit runs you gotta watch your back

tuff like and be on point, so get the fuck outta here with that bullshit

about san jo being week come out here and say that shit,

motherfuckas like you will get rushed quick talkin bout shark city.....

just be carefull cause motherfuckers got HIV and they aint scared taq use it!

Originally posted by ocktobeast 1+Dec 27 2005, 05:58 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ocktobeast 1 - Dec 27 2005, 05:58 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by rare_breed@Dec 27 2005, 05:16 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-ocktobeast 1@Dec 27 2005, 01:05 PM

WHAT KIND OF DJ NAMES HIMSELF RT2H2K JKLMNOP ? XXXXXXL SHIRT?? CMON!?

FAKE....

POST MORE LORDS CREW....

SAINT

BROKE

RUIN

DFY

POST SOME OLD SHIT IF YOU GOT IT PLEASE........ :huh2:

rebuke

des

fibs

zeek

etc..

the real old school lords!!

remember Jack from lords he had that ill throwup

on wenchester and williams by that chinese restuarant??

and rebuke yup!

fuckin post some nexus, what you know about OG

san jo NEXUS?

fuckyou haters san jo aint no fuckin washed up abanden city

where you can just go bomb and shit runs you gotta watch your back

tuff like and be on point, so get the fuck outta here with that bullshit

about san jo being week come out here and say that shit,

motherfuckas like you will get rushed quick talkin bout shark city.....

just be carefull cause motherfuckers got HIV and they aint scared taq use it!

[/b]

lol where that arcade was and by that grocery market?? but i remember his throwie off 280 where moorpark ends. lord des and fibs was up around my old neighhborhood. remember when us san jose writers had our own style with the connecting shit, or when our letter went from small to bigger. i wish i had some pics but i never though about takin flicks back then. but theres a web site with some old wca shit though. but anybody with old school flicks post em.

Archived